IZ4GQA - Italian Red Cross first ham radio station activation

Mattia IW4EKY
Dear friends,
I'm glad and proud to announce that on October 2005 will be activated the
first ham radio station of the Italian Red Cross in all its history: IZ4GQA.

This station has been planned by the Radiocommunications Technical Office
for Emilia Romagna region of the Italian Red Cross: on the english pages of
our website (http://radio.cribo.it) you can find all the informations
related to our work and activities, timetables and frequencies. You can also
subscribe a free newsletter to be promptly informed on IZ4GQA's radio
activity.

For further informations you can reach us through our website's "Contact us"
section (e-mail, phone, fax, skype):

Please share this message as much as you can to your ham friends, stressing
the uniquness of this event as we hope to meet you all on the air.
Webmasters wishing to add this news inside their websites can download
special banners from our website.

Thanks for you reading, best DXes and 73!

Italian Red Cross
Radiocommunications Technical Office for Emilia Romagna region
Ing. Mattia Maggioli
IW4EKY

http://radio.cribo.it