Let's Unite Against Jews and Mongrels!

Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb
Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
When we swim in the light, all will be okay
The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.
------------------------------
Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
heritage!

Our skin is our uniform!

Serbian Committee for Aryan Defence
Nenad Milicevic, executive
Usenet name: Raoul Endymion or Raul Endymion
ICQ 208030128
endymion@deadspam.com
endimion@myrealbox.com
Belgrade, Serbia

Corner for white supremacists: yu.forum.politika

magruder
On Sep 8, 4:35 am, Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb
wrote:
Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
When we swim in the light, all will be okay
The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.
------------------------------
Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
heritage!

Our skin is our uniform!

Serbian Committee for Aryan Defence
Nenad Milicevic, executive
Usenet name: Raoul Endymion or Raul Endymion
ICQ 208030128

Belgrade, Serbia

Corner for white supremacists: yu.forum.politika

Your brain need an enema.

bluewind
"We hold these truths to be self-evident that all men are created
equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable
rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of
happiness."
Declaration of Independence

Clearly your views of ethnic supremacy and inferiority not compatible
with the spirit of America and what make us the greatest nation if the
history of the world;
your views are not appreciated here. For the most part those of whom
post here are for the most part more intellectual and have more common
sense than to acknowledge this inane racist diatribe. Your
unsolicited opinion is not acceptable here and furthermore it is a
reflection from a small mind and a person with a shallow mind and a
hollow soul. Because a person has a different ethnic or religious
back ground you cannot deny them a sense of citizenship, you cannot
deny them a sense of being, you cannot deny them a sense worth, you
cannot deny them a sense of humanity. On the other hand; in a few
asinine sentences you have accomplished all of the above for yourself.

As Jane Austin once stated in a speech:

"Civilization is a method of living, an attitude of equal respect for
all men."
Jane Addams (1860 - 1935)

Nevertheless, Now you must now be judged by your opinion and your
perpetual ignorance. It is impossible to reason the prejudice out of
your small and simple mind; your statements were not based upon
reason and cannot be exercised with reason out of you. Clearly your
views of racial or ethnic supremacy and inferiority are not compatible
with this nations motto: E Pluribus Unum--From one (comes) many.
Racism, sexism, belligerent nationalism and religious intolerance are
unacceptable. The challenge of unity while at the same time
respecting diversity is still a battle that rages on and continues to
shame many good Americans. All men are born equal--it is only their
actions and virtue that separate us. And you Sir have separated
yourself from humanity and what America stands for.

Sincerely Submitted;
Blue
bluewind
"We hold these truths to be self-evident that all men are created
equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable
rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of
happiness."
Declaration of Independence

Clearly your views of ethnic supremacy and inferiority not compatible
with the spirit of America and what make us the greatest nation if the
history of the world; your views are not appreciated here. For the
most part those of whom
post here posses more intellectual attributes and have more common
[...]

yourself from humanity and what America stands for. From this point
forward please just fuck off and never return.

Sincerely Submitted;
Blue
bluewind
"Civilization is a method of living, an attitude of equal respect for
all men. "

Jane Addams (1860 - 1935)

It is nearly impossible to reason with a person like you. There is no
reason within reason to attempt to reason the prejudice the out of a
man like you. Racism is an obtuse opinion without intelligence and
without reasoning. Your thread is a sincere lack of common sense and
conscientious idiocy. How can you deny other ethnic groups a sense of
being, a sense of citizenship, a sense of worth, and a sense of
humanity solely based upon their ethnic background? America's motto
is "E Pluribus Unum"; from one (comes) many. The Declaration of
Independence clearly states that:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable
Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of
Happiness."
You do not embrace American principles nor do you make a lick of
sense.

Racism is taught or a programmed in our society: moreover, it is not
instinctive, it is learned behavior toward people who have a different
ethnic background or the racist has an inferiority complex and they
look for any difference in others to attempt to gain self esteem. In
your case I would argue the latter over the former. Furthermore I
would argue that racism attracts the unintelligent or do the
unintelligent default into racist mentalities. From scanning your
thread-face it-you are not the sharpest tool in the shed!!!
I am sure I speak for the majority of ASP-please do not visit ASP
espousing and promoting your ugly, threatening, and menacing hate
speak; nevertheless, just do not come here. More to the point just
fuck off!!
Blue
bluewind
bluewind
More options Sep 8, 8:44 am
Newsgroups: it.media.tv.digitale.terrestre, nf.general, fr.comp.os.mac-
os.x, it.sport.motociclismo, alt.smokers.pipes
From: bluewind
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 08:44:32 -0700
Subject: Re: Let's Unite Against Jews and Mongrels!
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Remove | Report this message | Find messages by this author

"Civilization is a method of living, an attitude of equal respect for
all men. "

Jane Addams (1860 - 1935)

It is nearly impossible to reason with a person like you. There is no
reason within reason to attempt to reason the prejudice the out of a
man like you. Racism is an obtuse opinion without intelligence,
logic, and
without reasoning. Your thread shows a sincere lack of common sense
and
conscientious idiocy. How can you deny other ethnic groups a sense of
being, a sense of citizenship, a sense of worth, and a sense of
humanity solely based upon their ethnic background? America's motto
is "E Pluribus Unum"; from one (comes) many. The Declaration of
Independence clearly states that:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable
Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of
Happiness."
You do not embrace American principles nor do you make a lick of
sense; therefore, there is no reason for you to ever come to this
wonderful county.

Racism is taught or a programmed behavior in our society: moreover, it
is not
instinctive, it is learned behavior toward people who have a different
ethnic background or the racist has an severe inferiority complex and
they
look for any difference in others to vain attempt to gain self
esteem. In
your case I would argue the latter over the former. Furthermore I
would argue that racism attracts the unintelligent, the cognitively
disabled, or do the
unintelligent default into racist mentalities. From scanning your
unsolicited
thread--face it--clearly you are not the sharpest tool in the shed,
far from it!
I am sure I speak for the majority of ASP-please do not visit ASP
espousing and promoting your ugly, threatening, and menacing hate
speak; nevertheless, just do not come here, go away forever. More to
the point just
fuck off!!
Blue
mintyian
It's like watching a trainwreck.
rj_tray
Contact Prof. Jonez
Firedancer
Thank you, Blue Wind. You said what I would have said, but you said it
better than I could have. The very idea that in today's world, but no. Let
me stop. There are events taking place that indicate people like that are
trying again to let their hatred rupe the world. If we're going to unite,
let's unite to stop the spread of such filth. June

--
Dedicated pipe smoker since 1976, coca-cola drinker since 1957
none but the piper keeps up with the dancer
"bluewind" wrote in message
[...]

Robert
On Sep 10, 11:55 am, "Firedancer" wrote:
Thank you, Blue Wind. You said what I would have said, but you said it
better than I could have. The very idea that in today's world, but no. Let
me stop. There are events taking place that indicate people like that are
trying again to let their hatred rupe the world. If we're going to unite,
let's unite to stop the spread of such filth. June

June!@!!!!!!!! Hugs, Hugs, Hugs, Hugs,,,,, *s* its so good to see you
here again!

Robert

Jamie McDonell

wrote:
Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
When we swim in the light, all will be okay
The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.
------------------------------
Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
heritage!

Our skin is our uniform!

Serbian Committee for Aryan Defence
Nenad Milicevic, executive
Usenet name: Raoul Endymion or Raul Endymion
ICQ 208030128

Belgrade, Serbia

Corner for white supremacists: yu.forum.politika

Your brain need an enema.

I feel left out. What about us Teuchter-Taig coin?