Machine Translation - I hope it works

Dexter
Nous avons obtenu une de la plus grande collection(ramassage) de
livres informatiques sur la plan=E8te. Vous allez probablement trouver
des livres sur le mat=E9riel, la programmation, des bases de donn=E9es,
des syst=E8mes d'exploitation et d'autres sujets.

Visitez notre site Web =E0 http://www.thinkanddone.com/ec/computerbooks.aspx=

jenaipasdemail
Dexter wrote:

Nous avons obtenu une de la plus grande collection(ramassage) de
livres informatiques sur la planète. Vous allez probablement trouver
des livres sur le matériel, la programmation, des bases de données,
des systèmes d'exploitation et d'autres sujets.

Rien signé par Foucry alors ton site chez Amazon x c'est de la
#erde.

FU2 idoine

--
Benoit Leraillez

La douleur des autres est tout à fait supportable, hors les cris.

jacques
Benoit wrote:

Rien signé par Foucry alors ton site chez Amazon x c'est de la
#erde.

PTDR !

Jacques
--
« Mac OS X Server à votre Service » est épuisé.
Vous pouvez désormais l'acquérir en PDF

Dexter
On Mar 15, 1:16 pm, (Jacques Foucry) wrote:
Benoit wrote:
    Rien signé par Foucry alors ton site chez Amazon x c'est de la
#erde.

PTDR !

Jacques
--
« Mac OS X Server à votre Service » est épuisé.
Vous pouvez désormais l'acquérir en PDF
<http://www.foucry.net/Redaction/service/service.html

Dear Fellas

My initial post was made in French which I had from a translating
utility.
I have noticed replies to my original message from you and Benoit

Can you clarify to me in English as to what you are saying. Is there a
issue with my E-Store?

Regards

Asad S. Yousaf

blanc
Benoit wrote:
Rien signé par Foucry alors ton site chez Amazon x c'est de la
#erde.

PTDR !

Jacques
--
« Mac OS X Server à votre Service » est épuisé.
Vous pouvez désormais l'acquérir en PDF
<http://www.foucry.net/Redaction/service/service.html

Can you clarify to me in English as to what you are saying. Is there a
issue with my E-Store?

- Nothing signed by F, so your site is s#hit !...
- LOL (or better ROTFL) (see
<http://www.medicalistes.org/spip/article30.html>)

The issue is that you are out of subject and out of charter.
And don't use machine translation. It's s#hit too.
--
JiPaul.
/ /--/--// Jean-Paul Blanc
|/| L | quelquepart en (somewhere in)
/|| = ||| FRANCE

blanc
Dexter wrote:

Is there a
issue with my E-Store?

And I'll add that you have to read this :
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1855#page-12>

(third paragraph for example... but you can read all the page)

--
JiPaul.
/ /--/--// Jean-Paul Blanc
|/| L | quelquepart en (somewhere in)
/|| = ||| FRANCE

Dexter
Benoit wrote:
    Rien signé par Foucry alors ton site chez Amazon x c'est d e la
#erde.

PTDR !

Jacques
--
« Mac OS X Server à votre Service » est épuisé.
Vous pouvez désormais l'acquérir en PDF
<http://www.foucry.net/Redaction/service/service.html

Can you clarify to me in English as to what you are saying. Is there a
issue with my E-Store?

- Nothing signed by F,  so your site is s#hit !...

My site which includes popular online math software, directories of UK
universities among other things is quite popular with students. Not
sure what makes you think that its s#hit thats bull#s#hit

- LOL (or better ROTFL) (see
<http://www.medicalistes.org/spip/article30.html>)

The issue is that you are out of subject and out of charter.
And don't use machine translation. It's s#hit too.

This comment makes sense, so I will refrain from using Machine
Translation

Asad

Dexter
Jacques and Benoit seem to have commented on some Mac book. Can you
kindly state what they were talking about in the following line

Rien signé par Foucry alors ton site chez Amazon x c'est de la
#erde.

Asad

blanc
Dexter wrote:

Jacques and Benoit seem to have commented on some Mac book. Can you
kindly state what they were talking about in the following line

You can't understand it. It's in French ;-)
You can find the URL above (in Jacques Foucry contribution).