Microsoft Internet Explorer ejects me when I try to read video

GATOR
Each time,I try to see the news on RTL.BE or RSCA.be, (I assume that it must
be linked to windows media player)I have a message which told me that
Internet Explored has encounted a problem and Internet Explorer just ejects
me and close the program.
I don't have the problem on all the sites... for exemple I can read video on
cnn, fox, ... My video card seems to work well, on real player quick time, or
just to read a DVD is OK
I have the windows XP PRO, and the last update SP2. I have media player 10.
When I try to download SP2 again just to try to repair if necessary?
Microsoft refuse because he has detected that I have already the SP2. thanks
for your help! GATOR

Paulchen
Hi
I suggest you change your nickname, it looks like a spyware!
Here is a french language newsgroup.
--
Paulchen