Moving Folders From Storage Folders

msnews.microsoft.com
I have my POP email accounts set up in WLM. I imported all my message
folders .They went in to Imported Folder. My question is how can I move the
folders into my Pop email account Folder.

I have a pop server account named:
1st Account
BOB

Inbox
Drafts
Sent Items
Junk email
Deleted

2nd Account

JOHN

Drafts
Sent Items
Junk Items
Deleted Items

Imported Folders

Drafts
Sent Deleted

Imported Folder (1)

Under Folder (1) are all my imported Folders with m
email messages in them.
How can I get these Folders into Bob's account

Thanks in Advance

Doug

Doug
"msnews.microsoft.com" wrote in message
I have my POP email accounts set up in WLM. I imported all my message
folders .They went in to Imported Folder. My question is how can I move
the folders into my Pop email account Folder.

I have a pop server account named:
1st Account
BOB

Inbox
Drafts
Sent Items
Junk email
Sorry I posted in wrong Group. I do apologize!!!!!

Doug :(