Nouvelle version de mon portfolio

Oost West Thijs Best
Norway, Mauritius, Antarctica, Morocco, Australia, United States,
Iceland, The Netherlands, Canada, Tristan da Cunha, Spitsbergen,
Northern Ireland, Suriname, Swaziland, France, The Southern Ocean, The
Seychelles, Germany, Belgium, France, Brasil, Ireland, Ecuador, St.
Lucia, Brunei....all compressed in 3.5 minutes, that's my new portfolio
in HD, now online here: http://www.vimeo.com/20680725

Merci,

T. Heslenfeld

sphinx
Le 08/03/2011 13:48, Oost West Thijs Best a écrit :

Norway, Mauritius, Antarctica, Morocco, Australia, United States,
Iceland, The Netherlands, Canada, Tristan da Cunha, Spitsbergen,
Northern Ireland, Suriname, Swaziland, France, The Southern Ocean, The
Seychelles, Germany, Belgium, France, Brasil, Ireland, Ecuador, St.
Lucia, Brunei....all compressed in 3.5 minutes, that's my new portfolio
in HD, now online here: http://www.vimeo.com/20680725

Merci,

T. Heslenfeld

But alors iou speake lingua franca?
efji
On 03/08/2011 01:48 PM, Oost West Thijs Best wrote:

Norway, Mauritius, Antarctica, Morocco, Australia, United States,
Iceland, The Netherlands, Canada, Tristan da Cunha, Spitsbergen,
Northern Ireland, Suriname, Swaziland, France, The Southern Ocean, The
Seychelles, Germany, Belgium, France, Brasil, Ireland, Ecuador, St.
Lucia, Brunei....all compressed in 3.5 minutes, that's my new portfolio
in HD, now online here: http://www.vimeo.com/20680725

Merci,

T. Heslenfeld

I usually don't like video presentations, but this one is really beautiful.
Thanks

--
F.J.