ODBC Sybase ASE (2.5) Driver Setup

Michael Kulpok
Hello !

Just a little question concerning the configuration of
data sources. When I modify the 'Database name' in
the 'System DSN' (Control Panel --> ODBC Data Source
Administrator), it doesn't work. I also have to open the
date source with Access and change it there. If I don't
do that, the old 'Database Name' remains active (even if
the new 'Database Name' is visible in the field).

Thanks in advance.

Michael

Daniel Carollo
Hello Michael!

I have never noticed the behaviour you describe with SQL Server ODBC
drivers, the closest to the Sybase ones to my knowledge.
You'd probably get an answer to that question in a Sybase newsgoup, for
example in news://comp.databases.sybase
Here,we mostly speak in French...

Good luck!

--