on me demande 1000$ us et mon N° compte de ma banque? que faut il faire?

samidg
----- Message d'origine ----
De : richard baloyi <g_lotodraw06@hotmail.com>
Envoy=E9 le : Samedi, 8 Juillet 2006, 13h01mn 58s
Objet : CONGRATULATIONS,CONGRATULATIONS,CONGRATULATIONS,CONGRATULATIONS
YOU HAVE WON

FROM: THE DESK OF FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER MR RICHARD BALOYI.

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/ PROCESSING PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT.

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement of winners of the
GLOBAL MEGA LOTTERY SOUTH AFRICA/INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS, held on 11/
03/ 2005 as part of our promotional draws. Participants were selected
through a computer ballot system drawn from 2,500,000 email addresses
of individuals and companies from Africa, America,Asia,Australia,
Canada, Europe, Middle East, and NewZealand as part of our electronic
business PromotionsProgram. You qualified for the draw as a result of
you visiting various websites we are running the e-business promotions
for.You/Your Company, attached to ticket number : 1000-7000-885282,
with serial number:115544 drew the lucky numbers 12, 19, 29, 30, 37,
40+01 and consequently won in the Second Category.You have therefore
been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$1.950.000.00 One Million
Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars in cash, which is the winning
payout for Second category winners. This is from the total prize money
of US$7.8 million shared among the four international winners in the
Second category.

CONGRATULATIONS!

I am Mr.RICHARD BALOYI the fiduciary agent assigned to your case I wish
to Congratulate you on your victory, you are a lucky person to have won
this lottery. You are required to forward the following details to help
facilitate the processing of your claims and certificate which will
facilitate the Your winning price is to the tune of US$1.950.000.00 One
Million Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars.

1=2E Full names.
2=2E Phone number.
3=2E Fax number.
4=2E Occupation.
5=2E Sex.
6=2E Age.
7=2E Nationality.

You are advised to forward this information as soon as possible to
enable us attend to your winnings. Our firm has been contracted to
handle payments on your behalf, once we confirm your information, your
payments would be processed . Everything was done in such a way that
our payments mode would meet the standards set by the Lottery
boards.After you have sent down these information, a certificate will
be prepared for you. This is to be your proof of winning from this
office to the payment center before they release your funds. Be advised
that your winnings would be paid to you in Four(4) installments This is
done because of the amount won by you. This money would be paid to you
on instalmental basis via the Correspondent Bank of the Lottery
promoters. You are advised to keep your winning numbers secret to avoid
unscrupulous elements from taking advantage of the situation.

Once again, congratulations. Your fund is now deposited with the Global
mega lottery/ Finance and Company insured in your name. Due to the mix
up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this awar strictly
from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money
remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol to
avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this
program. We hope with a part of your prize, you will participate in our
mid year (2005) high stakes US$1.3 billion International Lottery.To
begin your claim, please contact your .

MR. RICHARD BALOYI
FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER,
AllStates Buildiing,
234, Woodmead Street,
9Th Floor Unit 999
Johannesburg
South Africa.
TEL:+27-833-415587
EMAIL:baloyi-rich001@yahoo.com.sg

Contact the claim agent immediately; For due processing and remittance
of your prize money to a designated account of your choice. Remember,
you must contact your claim agent as soon as possible. After this date,
all funds will be returned as unclaimed. In order to avoid unnecessary
delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and
batch numbers provided below in every one of your correspondences with
your claims agent. REFERENCE. Congratulations once again

Want to see who's on the other side? Chat via video on Windows Live
Messenger!

Serge
Bonsoir,

Effectivement que faire ?

Si je te donnes mes coordonnées bancaires, tu me les donnes ?
;-))))))

Serge

Envoyé le : Samedi, 8 Juillet 2006, 13h01mn 58s
YOU HAVE WON

FROM: THE DESK OF FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER MR RICHARD BALOYI.

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/ PROCESSING PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT.
Gérard

Si je te donnes mes coordonnées bancaires, tu me les donnes ?
;-))))))

Sans hésiter, puisque je les donne déjà chaque fois que je fais un chèque

Gérard.

Francois
samidg a utilisé son clavier pour écrire :

Envoyé le : Samedi, 8 Juillet 2006, 13h01mn 58s
YOU HAVE WON

FROM: THE DESK OF FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER MR RICHARD BALOYI.

Arnaque.

http://www.hoaxbuster.com/hoaxliste/hoax_message.php?idArticle020
On y trouve le "FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER".

Tu peux aussi faire une recherche "FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER" sur Google.
Édifiant.

--
François
Xavier Hugonet
Francois wrote in
Arnaque.

http://www.hoaxbuster.com/hoaxliste/hoax_message.php?idArticle020
On y trouve le "FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER".

Tu peux aussi faire une recherche "FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER" sur Google.
Édifiant.

Variante de la classique arnaque nigérienne, advance fee fraud, dite 409.

--
Salutations,
Xavier Hugonet - LSA France

http://www.lsafrance.com/ - Consultez nos offres d'emploi !
Gérard
"trallala" a écrit dans le message de news:
4532904f$0$15226$
http://www.voilelec.com/pages/arnaque.php

bonne lecture !

Aucun rapport.

Je ne parle pas du fait de rentrer -volontairement- dans une transaction qui
s'avère être une arnaque,
mais simplement du fait qu'à chaque fois qu'un tiers reçoit un chèque, il a
l'équivalent d'un RIB en sa possession,
que ce soit l'ami, le voisin ou le commerçant du coin.

Aussi ces données ne sont plus, depuis longtemps, vraiment confidenttielles.

Gérard.