problems with trials versions

jhny montant
hi, I'm just getting started in website and i heard Dreamweaver MX 2004 was
great. I downloaded a trial version of it but when I unzip it, a error message
opens saying the setup file is dommaged.

Any help ?
thanks

fishman001212
hi, contact me at : and i will tell you what to do and how to resolve this problem.
fishman001212
hi, it's me again. i tried to put dreamweaver into my site but in vain. so i
suggest to follow this solution. try to download shareaza from
http://www.membres.lycos.fr/infoyou and install it. after installing launch it
and make a search for macromedia or dreamweaver and you will have a list of
softwares. select the wish soft and after right click and downlod. after go to
transfer in the top to see the process of downloading. that's all. whish you
good luck