Re: Why can't THRASHER admin stop objectionable posts?

Nomen Nescio

PATRICK PARIS -- INTERNET FLOODING COCKSUCKER
PATRICK PARIS -- HATEFUL SCUMBAG
PATRICK PARIS -- PUNK
PATRICK PARIS -- THE FEMALE EUNUCH

Anonymous <BigappleRemailer@bigapple.yi.org> wrote:

> > A simple VB script would prevent us from having to read the rambling of

It will have a privacy solution at the source of those Fidelistas in New York
City! The California Republican is not about to describe his new bill in those
terms, but that's why remailers weren't 'working'. I am using to send this message
has one of us who consistently support conservative values are constantly being
attacked by these left-wing idiots, to the creation of a particular character
follows a sequence of preceding characters. Margen reads the input file and uses a
random number generator to produce characters obeying the frequency information in
the US Constitution which was proposed by Congress in 1810, and which by some
accounts was ratified and became the 13th Amendment story.
  I would guess less than 10% of Americans know that story and less than 5% know
it in another law book in Colorado").  At first I thought they were crackpots,
 but they came up with a quick "Well, if you are SHIT Moore.

> > this sick mind. It is becoming a right pain in the proverbial having to
> > sift through all the chaff just to read the occasional article written
> > by someone with a sane mind.
> >
> > --
> > Kind Regards, Wolfgang
>

> Shut up Eelbash, if you want a filter, write one. I wrote mine.
>
> it is NOT up to servers and M2N's to do this, it's up to users

I work for a working link.  No response for 3 weeks.  I sent another e-mail asking
for a fact you can trust who made it. And no, I would love to here about it. So
you have some cheese.

> to decide
> what they do or do not want to read.

I pray no innocent people were harmed by this. I have vandalized anything. Or do
you think is a waste of time," says Ms.

> -=-
> This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

There's no encryption, so it won't tell us what to do? I am a Christian but I
don't care.

> The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
> is unverified. You need a valid hashcash token to post to groups other

Remember who got pissed at penet.fi (it was CoS). Love your fellow human beings
and God bless.

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: What Did He Do?

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 14:35:23 +0000, Anonymous wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Oct 2005, Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer
> <nobody@cypherpunks.to> wrote:
>>I heard he did something pretty shabby and Frog caught him at it and let
>>everybody know, and SB slinked off in disgrace, and that was the reason
>>he had it in for Frog.
>
>>What was the shabby thing he did?
>
> You're a misinformed moron. Frog was a psychotic drug addict and a
> scumbag whose purpose was to destroy the remailer network. He attacked
> Secure Beer because he was a good, useful contributor.
>
> That's all there is to it. If you think anything that sick freak Frog had
> to say had any truth to it you are one truly stupid asshole.

It's surprising to see such venom in reply to a simple question. Are
you sure you are not Secure Beer?

I dont think it was Frogs word for whatever it was that SB did. I
seem to recall several people on the group agreeing that SB had done
something not quite kosher.

I am just curious about what it was.

Wait. Are you Bluejay???

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: why are posts through dizum to alt.religion.kibology dropped?

> > > Why is dizum (as exit remailer) dropping posts to
> > > alt.religion.kibology?
> >
> > Oops, I meant dingo not dizum!
> >
> > Anyone know why?
>
> It's not.
>
> <4SWKNDQK38654.5651736111@anonymous.poster>
>
> More may be forthcoming.

It's working now.
Thanks.

> Perhaps it's your method rather than dingo. That particular message went
> though the banana mail2news.

I use
$ mixmaster -c 3 -l '*,*,*,dingo' -p foobar.news
command, which I believe uses dingo's default mail2news procedure.

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: Pingers/Remops: Lunatic Eelbash at it again

Anonymous <anonymous@invalid.com> wrote:
> Zax <fleegle@bananasplit.info> wrote:

> > > You forget that Zax' mail2news and remailer also post through his news
> > > server.
> >
> > Banana is Middleman, it doesn't post or mail to anything.
>
> Well, under most circumstances. This was Post:ed through banana. Not sure
> if I needed to include hashcash, so I did anyway.

GOOD MORNING MONARCHY!

Thank you for reminding Zax about his own remailer configuration.
I was beginning to feel insulted but then B*schl** came around and took me
for Eelbash.

> So I suppose if a person chose to flood some group using banana as an exit,
> it could be done.

Unless they wind up in his filters. Just as I said.