Service Pack 2, file not found "sku011.cab

Djomolis
During Service Pack 2 installation, the following file is needed but it is
not existed in the DVD:

E:\ENGLISH\OFFICE_SYSTEM\OFFICE2003\PROFESSIONAL\SKU011.CAB\

As the installation is stopped, our can I solve this problem ?
Thanks in advance.

JD

Oliver Pyramid
Hi !
Why don't you update online from MS OFFICE UPDATE ?
See you.

--
Vox populi vox dei.

During Service Pack 2 installation, the following file is needed but it is
not existed in the DVD:

E:ENGLISHOFFICE_SYSTEMOFFICE2003PROFESSIONALSKU011.CAB

As the installation is stopped, our can I solve this problem ?
Thanks in advance.

JD

Geo

During Service Pack 2 installation, the following file is needed but it is
not existed in the DVD:

E:ENGLISHOFFICE_SYSTEMOFFICE2003PROFESSIONALSKU011.CAB

As the installation is stopped, our can I solve this problem ?
Thanks in advance.

JD

Question fréquente, en cherchant sur le forum on trouve :
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;fr;896866

--
A+