Slot Machine Of Dumps - Enjoy - Valid rate 95%+

Le
in.center07
Hello brothers !

ICQ SUPPRT AND PAYMENT : ICQ1 621-602-741

EMAIL : in.center07@gmail.com

Im ready to introduce my private service, we been working in private over 6 years. Now we are here. All our dumps are high quality, fresh and guarantee 90%+ valid.

You can tell support your bins/favorite bank names/countries and support will make personal binlist specially for you.

Our prices : 12 USD MIX FOR ALL
> Classic/Standart - 15 USD
> Gold/Platinum - 20 USD
> Signature/Business - 30 USD
> Purchasing/Corporate/World - 30 USD
> Amex - 12 USD
> Discovery - 15 USD

Bulk prices 100 pcs mix special offer 1300 USD !
100 pcs Classic 800 USD

AND I HAVE CVV USA TOO
> USA - 8 USD
> AU - 20 USD
> CA - 20 USD
> UK - 25 USD
> ALL OTHER EU CARDS 12 USD
GOOD BALANCE

Rules : Payment BTC ( NO MIN) WU MG ( MIN $100 )
INSTANT DELIVERY
I can check if u want
Hold-Call/Pickup Replace 8hrs, no replace DECLINE and REGION LOCK

? Refund Policy ?
- If u want test please buy 2 ~ 5 and then if the cvv is good u can buy more from me
- If u buy over 20, I will sell for u good price
- Cvv will be sent to you after receiving payment. Orders will be sent via e-mail or when you want.
- I have a replacement policy for bad Cvv. All my cvv are inspected before sale
- I sure you will happy if business with me
- Hope you are better customer and we can to work for long time
- Thanks for read

Good discount for resellers and good buyers. We prefer regular buyers , that working steady with us , WILL GET THE BEST PRICES OVER MARKET ! Lets do business together !

ICQ SUPPRT AND PAYMENT : ICQ1 621-602-741

EMAIL : in.center07@gmail.com
in.center07
Le #26442098
DUMPS UPDATE (HIGH VALID)
USA (ND,CT,BC,CA,OH,TX,FL,NM,MA,SC,OR ) TR1+TR2, HIGH VALID 80-85%, uploaded 2017-08-18
in.center07
Le #26442521
UPDATE MORE fl, oh, il, la, ny, nj, co, nv, ms