soundprocessing France radiostations

Erwin
Hi,

I wonder what the France radiostations using for soundprocessing these days?
Are most of the big stations for example Skyrock, RTL 2 and Fun using the
Omnia 6?
And what about the new processing line from Orban, the 8500. Are there
stations in France using this box already?

Erwin

---Plugin---
Hi,

As I know, RTL2 is using an IDT DVP.
For Fun I dont know, it sounds like an Omnia.
Skyrock have an Omnia 6 with some other secret stuff behind.
NRJ have an Omnia 6 in their master departure in Paris. Local
transmitters are equiped with Orbans.
For RTL they have Orban 2200 (and some 2300) at local transmitters, but
I dont know what they use at master station.

I dont know any French station using a 8500. Sud Radio and Wit FM in
south of France are using an Orban 8400.

In my station (regional) I have an Ariane Sequel followed by an Orban
8300. Great couple, I really like the 8300.

The problem in France is that we doesn't make sound but noise ;) Every
station have an average MPX power of +8dbr, this is totaly crazy... You
can't have a real beautiful sound, even with the best process, to
compete, so we use processors to much make power than sound... I
personnaly think this is a real mess, but it's like that...

A+
Seb.

Erwin wrote:
Hi,

I wonder what the France radiostations using for soundprocessing these days?
Are most of the big stations for example Skyrock, RTL 2 and Fun using the
Omnia 6?
And what about the new processing line from Orban, the 8500. Are there
stations in France using this box already?

Erwin

Erwin
> In my station (regional) I have an Ariane Sequel followed by an Orban
8300. Great couple, I really like the 8300.

Which station is that?

Erwin
Erwin
"---Plugin---" schreef in bericht
Hi,

As I know, RTL2 is using an IDT DVP.

I thought that they using an Omnia a couple of years now?

Erwin
---Plugin---
As far as I know it was a DVP but RTL2 is known to change frequently
their sound processing, so at this time I dont know..
For my station I write you with your private mail.
A+
Seb.