Spitsbergen - nouvelles images

T.Heslenfeld
Just returned from a spectacular sailing trip to Spitsbergen. Great
photo-conditions, with both snowfall, midnight's sun and high pressure!

A small selection of the results is on my website at
http://www.thijsheslenfeld.com/frame.php?catId=2827

Hope you enjoy them!

T.Heslenfeld
travel photographer
www.thijsheslenfeld.com

Pierre Pallier
Hello, T.Heslenfeld a écrit dans

Just returned from a spectacular sailing trip to Spitsbergen. Great
photo-conditions, with both snowfall, midnight's sun and high pressure!

A small selection of the results is on my website at
http://www.thijsheslenfeld.com/frame.php?catId(27

Nice travel, nice pictures, but they are really too small...
--
Pierre.
Mes photographies : <URL:http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pierre.pallier>

Florent
Just returned from a spectacular sailing trip to Spitsbergen. Great
photo-conditions, with both snowfall, midnight's sun and high pressure!

A small selection of the results is on my website at
http://www.thijsheslenfeld.com/frame.php?catId(27

Hope you enjoy them!

T.Heslenfeld
travel photographer
www.thijsheslenfeld.com

superbe !!! un reportage. mais beau. j'adore !

Fernand Naudin
"T.Heslenfeld" <officeatoostwestthijsbestdotnl> a écrit dans le message de
news: 46d6ec59$0$239$

T.Heslenfeld
travel photographer
www.thijsheslenfeld.com

Very good pictures in a National Geographic style...
Imho, the best are people and portraits.

Fernand.

Ali Sadeghin
"T.Heslenfeld" <officeatoostwestthijsbestdotnl> wrote in message
Just returned from a spectacular sailing trip to Spitsbergen. Great
photo-conditions, with both snowfall, midnight's sun and high pressure!

A small selection of the results is on my website at
http://www.thijsheslenfeld.com/frame.php?catId(27

Hope you enjoy them!

T.Heslenfeld
travel photographer
www.thijsheslenfeld.com

Very nice indeed, and not only your last trip ;-))
Congratulations.

Ali
http://www.sadeghin.com