Universal Detection Technology (UNDT)

Vincent Perello
Universal Detection Technology (UNDT) ... There 5 Year Hi is about
$200.00/share it is now a subpenny stock so you can buy lots of shares with
little money. I bought some at .008 cents per share.

They make Antrax Detection Equipment

John
In article ,
"Vincent Perello" wrote:

Universal Detection Technology (UNDT) ... There 5 Year Hi is about
$200.00/share it is now a subpenny stock so you can buy lots of shares with
little money. I bought some at .008 cents per share.

They make Antrax Detection Equipment

Vincent,
Please don't post this stuff on this newsgroup!

John
Rodolphe
Salut,
Ce genre de message, je le sélectionne et appuie sur "Suppr" et hop
poubelle.
Rodolphe.