La vie sans air-France4

Papcina
Bonjour

i'm not french and i lack a bit in french language so i'll write down
in english :)

i'm in search for this documentary movie
http://www.france4.fr/prog.php?id_prog=13915
it has been streamed live on France4 channel few times and tonight too
as i see on their site... and they had the stream online available but
only for few days for international countries, now it seems they have
the online stream only for french territory. since i can't find it
anywhere online, i beg someone who read this to try rip down from TV
tonight and upload it somewhere online so i can download it, or please
if possible tell me here what is the best french private torrent
tracker on which i can make a request to rip that down from tv stream

please, i would appreciate any help

thanks

au revoire from croatia :)

bye
--
hr.rec.ronjenje
<°(((><

Clea Molette

http://www.france4.fr/prog.php?id_prog915
it has been streamed live on France4 channel few times and tonight too
as i see on their site... and they had the stream online available but
only for few days for international countries, now it seems they have
the online stream only for french territory. since i can't find it
anywhere online, i beg someone who read this to try rip down from TV
tonight and upload it somewhere online so i can download it, or please
if possible tell me here what is the best french private torrent
tracker on which i can make a request to rip that down from tv stream

please, i would appreciate any help

thanks

au revoire from croatia :)

bye

Bonjour

http://www.freshwap.net/cce/dl/la+vie+sans+air+les+fils+du+grand+bleu

Au revoir
Papcina
On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 18:44:54 +0200, Clea Molette
wrote:

Bonjour

http://www.freshwap.net/cce/dl/la+vie+sans+air+les+fils+du+grand+bleu

Au revoir

lol, thanks for the link but i already check that and it seems it's
not a valid link but it's spam...

anyway a guy from this group will send me a stream rip so thanks
everyone, the search for this should be over...

thanks

bye
--
hr.rec.ronjenje