vote optique 0.95

Imagehuit
http://noktor.com/gallery.php
votez pour une optique ouverte à 0.95

Imagehuit
optique de 300 mm catadioptrique ouverte à 0,75
(oui vous avez bien lu 0,75) !

http://www.zovian.com
ZOVIAN Technology
300 Galleria Parkway, Suite 690
Atlanta, GA 30339
T : 678-919-2410 866-888-4782
F : 678-919-2411
Plusieurs centaines de milliers de dollars, très lourd. Vistastar, c'est son
nom.

c'était en 2001.
jean-daniel dodin
Le 02/03/2010 22:42, Imagehuit a écrit :
optique de 300 mm catadioptrique ouverte à 0,75
(oui vous avez bien lu 0,75) !

http://www.zovian.com
ZOVIAN Technology
300 Galleria Parkway, Suite 690
Atlanta, GA 30339
T : 678-919-2410 866-888-4782
F : 678-919-2411
Plusieurs centaines de milliers de dollars, très lourd. Vistastar, c'est son
nom.

c'était en 2001.

si l'objectif a la qualité du site web...

Hubble n'est pas trop mauvais non plus comme objectif un peu cher :-)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
Le wiki des forums son-image français:
unbewusst.sein
Imagehuit wrote:

http://www.zovian.com

This site is under development

This is a default template, indicating that the webmaster has not yet
uploaded a Web site to the server.

For information on how to build or upload a site, please visit your web
hosting company's site.
--
« On ne peut pas dire la vérité à la télé :
il y a trop de monde qui regarde. »
Ferdinand Marechal
"Imagehuit" a écrit dans le message de
http://noktor.com/gallery.php
votez pour une optique ouverte à 0.95

Pas assez cher, mon fils...

Lors du tournage de Barry Lyndon, Kubrick a utilisé
pour certaines scènes, éclairées uniquement à la bougie,
un 50mm f/0.7 Zeiss, un de ceux qui avaient été conçus pour
les missions Apollo.

"ALCOTT: The objective was to shoot these scenes exclusively by
candlelight - that is, without a boost from any artificial light whatsoever.
As I mentioned earlier, Stanley Kubrick and I had been discussing this
possibility for years, but had not been able to find sufficiently fast
lenses to do it. Stanley finally discovered three 50mm f/0.7 Zeiss
still-camera lenses which were left over from a batch made for use by NASA
in their Apollo moon-landing program. We had a non-reflexed Mitchell BNC
which was sent over to Ed DiGiulio to be reconstructed to accept this
ultra-fast lens. He had to mill out the existing lens mounts, because the
rear element of this f/0.7 lens was virtually something like 4mm from the
film plane. It took quite a while, and when we got the camera back we made
quite extensive tests on it. This Zeiss lens was like no other lens in a
way, because when you look through any normal type of lens, like the
Panavision T/1.1 or the Angenieux f/0.95, you are looking through the
optical system and by just altering the focus you can tell whether it's in
or out of focus. But when you looked through this lens it appeared to have a
fantastic range of focus, quite unbelievable. However, when you did a
photographic test you discovered that it had no depth of field at all -
which one expected anyway. So we literally had to scale this lens by doing
hand tests from about 200 feet down to about 4 feet, marking every distance
that would lead up to the 10-foot range. We had to literally get it down to
inches on the actual scaling. "