Wama 311 and BBC World service radio

charles.d
Hello everybody,

I have a wamba 311 and I listen a lot of radios. I 'm a 24 hours a day
BBC World Radio listener and unforunately I can't listen my favourite
radio anymore. Apparently, they changed recently from frequency. On
there website they give this information

BBC World Service (European schedule) is available 24 hours a day,
free-to-air from digital Eutelsat HOT BIRD 6 at 13° East, transponder
130U, vertical polarisation, 11131 MHz, PID 457. HOT BIRD 6 covers the
whole of Europe. And they broadcast only with this satellitte since
they changed.

BBC World Service can be heard free direct-to-home from the digital
Astra 1H satellite at 19.2° East, transponder 112, vertical
polarisation, 12610 MHz, PID 401.

ASTRA
Astra 2A at 28.2° East, transponder 5, horizontal polarisation, 11798
MHz, PID 6461 also carries the World Service, along with other BBC
channels.

But with a wamba 311 when you have these informations to add manually
a channel it doesn't work.

I call them (BBC) and trhey gave the same information !!! (normal). I
call my sat dealer and he told me to put manually these informations?

Frequency: 11131, Rate 5632, Polarity: Vertcally, Pid audio: 457 and I
receive on the display the name but no sound ....Can somebody give me
an answer please !!!! Bye everybody

TEZUELLA
Charles-Daniel Schreiber wrote:
Hello everybody,

I have a wamba 311 and I listen a lot of radios. I 'm a 24 hours a day
BBC World Radio listener

Don't you sleep sometimes ;-) ?

and unforunately I can't listen my favourite
radio anymore. Apparently, they changed recently from frequency.

On Hot-bird, I don't think. May be...

On
there website they give this information

BBC World Service (European schedule) is available 24 hours a day,
free-to-air from digital Eutelsat HOT BIRD 6 at 13° East, transponder
130U, vertical polarisation, 11131 MHz, PID 457. HOT BIRD 6 covers the
whole of Europe. And they broadcast only with this satellitte since
they changed.

BBC World Service can be heard free direct-to-home from the digital
Astra 1H satellite at 19.2° East, transponder 112, vertical
polarisation, 12610 MHz, PID 401.

ASTRA
Astra 2A at 28.2° East, transponder 5, horizontal polarisation, 11798
MHz, PID 6461 also carries the World Service, along with other BBC
channels.

On this satellite I receive BBC WS Europe and BBC WS Extra on 10803 H
22000 5/6.

But with a wamba 311 when you have these informations to add manually
a channel it doesn't work.

I call them (BBC) and trhey gave the same information !!! (normal). I
call my sat dealer and he told me to put manually these informations?

Frequency: 11131, Rate 5632, Polarity: Vertcally, Pid audio: 457 and I
receive on the display the name but no sound ....Can somebody give me
an answer please

I receive BBC WS English very well on this transponder and satellite.
Check your dish alignment and/or your LNB and all the cable

!!!! Bye everybody

Bibi