[WebSite] Personal Exibition

Paolo Miserini
Hi to all,
I'm Paolo from Rome Italy, you can take a look at my website if you want.

Remember to sign my guest book and leave me an email message for any suggest
about my site.

Regards

--
#------------------------------------------#
Paolo Miserini

Pierre Pallier
Hello, Paolo Miserini a écrit dans

Hi to all,
I'm Paolo from Rome Italy, you can take a look at my website if you want.
http://www.paolomiserini.it

Some nice pictures, really, but they are too small IMHO...
--
Pierre.
Mes photographies : <URL:http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pierre.pallier>

Pierre Pallier
Hello, Peter Pan a écrit dans

PS : n'est ce pas IMOO plutôt ?

Tsss...
<URL:http://catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/I/IMHO.html>
--
Pierre.
Mes photographies : <URL:http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pierre.pallier>
La FAQ de frp : <URL:http://frp.parisv.com>
Les news avec 40tude Dialog : http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pierre.pallier/Dialog

Peter Pan
Some nice pictures, really, but they are too small IMHO...

I agree with Pierre (very nice website, but so slow).

PS : n'est ce pas IMOO plutôt ?

--
Pierre
http://www.ppan.net

Paolo Miserini
Thanks for visit.
Are too small thumbnail also if you click on each thumb?
Each pics are about 270x400 pixel.

Regards

Paolo

"Pierre Pallier" wrote in message
Hello, Paolo Miserini a écrit dans

Hi to all,
I'm Paolo from Rome Italy, you can take a look at my website if you
want.

http://www.paolomiserini.it

Some nice pictures, really, but they are too small IMHO...
--
Pierre.
Mes photographies : <URL:http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pierre.pallier>
La FAQ de frp : <URL:http://frp.parisv.com>
Les news avec 40tude Dialog :
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pierre.pallier/Dialog

Pierre Pallier
Hello, Paolo Miserini a écrit dans

Are too small thumbnail also if you click on each thumb?
Each pics are about 270x400 pixel.

On my 800x600 display, they are too small...
It may be worse on a 1024x768 display, or a largest one.
It may be a personal choice, but it would be detrimental to your pictures,
for sure.
What about a fine 400x600 pixels ? ;o)
With the same file weight (50-60 KB)...
--
Pierre.
Mes photographies : <URL:http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pierre.pallier>
La FAQ de frp : <URL:http://frp.parisv.com>
Les news avec 40tude Dialog : http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pierre.pallier/Dialog

Peter Pan
Tsss...
<URL:http://catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/I/IMHO.html>

OK.
J'avais vu la version In My Own Opinion... mais pas Humble :-)

--
Pierre
http://www.ppan.net

filh
Peter Pan wrote:

Tsss...
<URL:http://catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/I/IMHO.html>

OK.
J'avais vu la version In My Own Opinion... mais pas Humble :-)

Amusant... et tellement.... lucide.

FiLH

--
Le fondement du constat bougeois, c'est le bon sens, c'est-à-dire
une vérité qui s'arrête sur l'ordre arbitraire de celui qui la parle.