Which is the best EDB to PST Recovery Software?

Le
sonithfer Hors ligne
As I wanted to know about How to recover EDB 2010 mailboxes and convert them into any other form, so that I can access it quickly
Then I found, a best EDB to PST Recovery Software, which is so much fast and safe in recovery of Exchange EDB mailboxes with all items in it. I found my all data converted into Microsoft Outlook. Along with that there was a option to save EDB into HTML/EML/MSG.

Here everyone who is passing through bad issues with Exchange Server can smoothly overcome of the situation by repair corrupt EDB and recover each bit of data. Also can get all data convert EDB to PST.

As I read up, it can recover EDB data from all Exchange Server up to 2013
and also transfer Exchange EDB data into Microsoft Outlook up to 2016

I had Windows XP but it can perform on all OS up to Win10

So, if having same issue, then you can try FREE DEMO first before FULL version of EDB to PST Converter.

Download Exchange Server Recovery tool here
https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/EDB-Repair-3241abc7?redir=0

Review guide here
https://exchangeedbrecoverytool.blogspot.in/
aarondevid Hors ligne
Le #26478498
Le mercredi 07 Mars 2018 à 15:10 par sonithfer :
[...]

Use PDS EDB to PST Recovery which is securely recover Exchange EDB mailbox components such as calendars/ contacts/ notes/ scheduled task/ inbox items/ journals/ embedded images/ appointments etc and then convert that EDB files into PST, EML, HTML, MSG and Other formats with 100 % accuracy and never harm any original while recovery process. This software also gives you splitting option to break oversize PST files into small PST files from 1GB to 5GB. This PDS software provide free demo version to user to save 25 emails in per folder into every supported folder at free of cost.

Get more information :- https://www.cybrary.it/0p3n/convert-edb-to-pst-for-free/
sonithfer Hors ligne
Le #26479776
[...]

Get Exchange Server Recovery Software quickly to recover EDB to PST.

http://www.edbtopst.gstechsoftware.com/