YACC'06 First announcement

veron
The usual apologies for multiple copies...

YACC'06
(Yet Another Conference on Cryptography)
http://grim.univ-tln.fr/YACC06/
International Conference on Cryptography and Related Topics

June 19-23, Porquerolles Island, I.GE.SA Center, France

The conference (third one) is organized by the GRIM (Research Group in
Computer
Science, university of Toulon, France). Its main goal is to bring
together indu
strialists and researchers around a common topic : cryptography.

Especially (but not limited to) :
- secret and public key cryptosystems
- random generators, boolean functions
- provable security
- pairings
- mathematical tools for cryptography

PARTICIPATION:

To join the conference send an e-mail to: vera@univ-tln.fr

Those wishing to contribute a 30 minute talk are asked to submit an
abstract
(follow instructions at http://grim.univ-tln.fr/YACC06/)

ATTENTION : The number of participants being limited by the number of
rooms in
the "Hotel Club de l'I.GE.SA", please answer as soon as possible.

CONFIRMED INVITED SPEAKERS:

X. Boyen (Voltage Security, USA)
D. Galindo (Univ. of Nijmegen, The Netherlands)
F. Hess (Univ. of Berlin, Germany)
H. Niederreiter (National University of Singapore)
N. Sendrier (Inria, France)

SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE:

Y. Aubry (Univ. of Toulon, France)
C. Carlet (INRIA, France)
R. Rolland (IML, France)
J. Stern (ENS, France)
P. Veron (Univ. of Toulon, France)

ARRANGEMENTS:

We have obtained a fair price for accomodation. The conference fee will
be aroun
d 450 Euros including inscription and accomodation (from sunday night
to friday
afternoon).

GENERAL INFORMATION:

Porquerolles Island is situated at the southern tip of the Provencal
coast, on the same parallel as the Cape of Corsica. It's a great place
for walking or cycling in nature and there are several sandy beaches
along
the northern side of the island.

More details will be given soon on the web page of the conference.

William Marie

=========================================================== >
YACC'06
(Yet Another Conference on Cryptography)
http://grim.univ-tln.fr/YACC06/
International Conference on Cryptography and Related Topics

June 19-23, Porquerolles Island, I.GE.SA Center, France

Tiens ! Je ne savais pas que "Porquerolles Island" était dans une

zone linguistique anglo-saxonne. De plus je croyais avoir lu que
l'intitulé de ce forum començait par fr. but I'm very blind...
--
Toulouse (France)