50 MHz Contest invitation

O. B. Madsen
=20
Contest - Accumulative.

As from new year 2005 the Nordic activity contest (NAC 50 MHz) will =
move from 4 th. tuesday in the month. As there have been a contest round =
for the last 14 years at
the present date/time, we feel a valuable activity will be lost by =
moving it. Therefor the OZ50MHz Group have decided to establish an =
accumulative contest at the present
evening so "business as usual" can be maintained.=20
To keep things as simple as possible, we will have rules very close to =
the NAC. This means an Open class high power and an Open class low power =
section, a OZ high
power and a OZ low power section.

Contest calendar 2005.=20

January 25 th. 18-22 CET / 18-22 UT
February 22 th. 18-22 CET / 18-22 UT
March 22 th. 18-22 CET / 18-22 UT
April 26 th. 18-22 CET / 17-21 UT
May 24 th. 18-22 CET / 17-21 UT
June 28 th. 18-22 CET / 17-21 UT
July 26 th. 18-22 CET / 17-21 UT
August 23 rd. 18-22 CET / 17-21 UT
September 27 th. 18-22 CET / 17-21 UT
October 25 th. 18-22 CET / 17-21 UT
November 22 nd. 18-22 CET / 18-22 UT
December 27 th. 18-22 CET / 18-22 UT
=20

Rules - Open class 2005.
=20

Participants.
OZ50MHz Group hereby invites all licensed radio amateurs outside =
Denmark to participate in the OZ50MHz Accumulative Contest - Open Class.
=20
=20
Date & time.
Fourth Tuesday in every month - 19:00-23:00 CET/Danish local time. =
(Never at December 24 th. or 25 th.)
=20
=20
Section.
OCHP. Open Class 50 MHz - High power > 100 w.
OCLP. Open Class 50 MHz - Low power < 100 w.
Single and multi operators participate in same sections.
=20
=20
Contacts.
Each contacted station counts only ones even if it is /A, /P etc.=20
Duplicates must not be deleted from the log, but shall be listed as a =
normal QSO with zero (0) points. In case points are claimed for a =
duplicate QSO, ten times the claimed
points will be deducted.
All operation in accordance with IARU Region 1 bandplans. No contacts =
via active repeaters or EME are allowed.
=20
=20
Exhange.
RS(T) and Locator, e.g. 59 JO55WW. No QSO no. is needed!
=20
=20
Points.
1 point/km + 500 bonus points per WWL.
=20
=20
Awards.
In the annual result only the nine best contests are evaluated. The =
first three stations in each section, and the best station in each =
country, will receive an OZ50MHz Contest Award.
=20
=20
Entries.
Logs must be received no later than a week after the contest at the =
OZ50MHz Group. Logs received later than that will be used as check logs.

Logs may be submitted electronically to the contest manager, =
oz50mhz@qrz.dk

O. Bj=F8rn Madsen, OZ6OM
Falen 35, 3 tv.
DK-5000 Odense
Denmark
=20

Results.
The contest results can be seen at =
http://www.qsl.net/oz7six/OZ50MHzResults.html

Runge
Do you understand what fr. means ?
no, you dont seem to

"O. B. Madsen" a écrit dans le message de news:
c6a9b$42bef9f7$55da9d71$

[...]

Date & time.
[...]

O. Bjørn Madsen, OZ6OM
Falen 35, 3 tv.
DK-5000 Odense
Denmark

Results.
The contest results can be seen at
http://www.qsl.net/oz7six/OZ50MHzResults.html
georges
Le Sun, 26 Jun 2005 21:26:10 +0200, "Runge" a
écrit :

Do you understand what fr. means ?
no, you dont seem to

May cook two eggs for you
Big ass

georges

O. B. Madsen
"Runge"

Oh, yes I understand what fr. means, it means this is a group where postings are read by french people !
Further the group name is radio.amateur, and as I´m a radio amateur I see nothing wrong posting here !
Conclution, postings in here are read by french radioamateurs !
Further this matter is an inviation to a contest - open to all !
The ducument is written in the only international language namely English, the same language used in more than 95% of all QSO´s on the air !
But if You can not read it, sad for You - it must be hard to find a QSO ! - the I pity You.

de OZ6OM "Matt"

www.qsl.net/oz6om

N.B. At least one of us have the desentcy to sign with ones callsign !

"Runge" skrev i en meddelelse news:42bf0142$0$3106$
> [...]
| QSO, ten times the claimed
| points will be deducted.
| All operation in accordance with IARU Region 1 bandplans. No contacts via
| active repeaters or EME are allowed.
|

| Exhange.
| RS(T) and Locator, e.g. 59 JO55WW. No QSO no. is needed!
|

| Points.
| 1 point/km + 500 bonus points per WWL.
|

| Awards.
| In the annual result only the nine best contests are evaluated. The first
| three stations in each section, and the best station in each country, will
| receive an OZ50MHz Contest Award.
|

| Entries.
| Logs must be received no later than a week after the contest at the OZ50MHz
| Group. Logs received later than that will be used as check logs.
|
| Logs may be submitted electronically to the contest manager,

pepere
j'espère pour toi que tu ne dispose pas d'un indicatif car, autrement dit,
tu viens de foutre la honte aux OM's Français.

j'ai honte pour toi, moi un simple cibiste.

tu ferais bien de présenter tes excuses à ce monsieur.

Le Pépère

[...]

Date & time.
[...]

georges
Le Mon, 27 Jun 2005 23:22:36 +0200, "O. B. Madsen" a
écrit :

"Runge"

Oh, yes I understand what fr. means, it means this is a group where postings are read by french people !
Further the group name is radio.amateur, and as I´m a radio amateur I see nothing wrong posting here !
Conclution, postings in here are read by french radioamateurs !
Further this matter is an inviation to a contest - open to all !
The ducument is written in the only international language namely English, the same language used in more than 95% of all QSO´s on the air !
But if You can not read it, sad for You - it must be hard to find a QSO ! - the I pity You.

de OZ6OM "Matt"

I think you are an asshole. Bye bye.

georges