Antique Photographs

Jan
If you like antique photographs, please have a look in my weblog, which is
fully dedicated to old photographs and photographers.
Thanks, Jan.
Link: www.servatius.blogspot.com

Eric_O
Jan wrote:
If you like antique photographs, please have a look in my weblog,
which is fully dedicated to old photographs and photographers.
Thanks, Jan.
Link: www.servatius.blogspot.com

Interesting, but your wallpaper is hideous , sorry :=)

--
Ricco
Phil P.
"Jan" wrote in message
If you like antique photographs, please have a look in my weblog, which is
fully dedicated to old photographs and photographers.
Thanks, Jan.
Link: www.servatius.blogspot.com

Hi Jan,
Thanks for sharing! Nice collection and blog!
Phil P.