Ascii characters are not displayed correctly with the WVW_SBSetText() function!

Le
Otto Haldi
Hello
I'm using the status line function from GTWVW library. I like to display some information
from a Ascii database.
Unfortunately, some spec. characters like "éàè öäü" are not displayed.
But, I don't have any problem to display those characters in the windows.
Does GTWVW function, WVW_SBSetTex() working only with Ansi characters?

Many thanks in advance for any help.
Otto
Otto Haldi
Le #20731421
On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 19:47:29 +0100, Otto Haldi
Désolé, je me suis trompé de forum!..
Le superviseur peut effacer ce message.