ASP Editor : any ideas ?

Le
Gloops
Hello everybody,

I am looking for ideas about an ASP editor, to prepare a localizable web
site. I should like to avoid having to increase the height of a cell
five times one after the other at each session to be able to see what is
written in it as in the integrated resource editor in Visual Studio 2005.

I wrote a program to migrate an XHTML site to ASPX, so in the same idea
I could migrate for instance two Word documents or more (one per
language), but I should then have to seize the names of the paragraphs
somewhere.

What do you think would be the most handy ? I think the aim would be to
just seize text in a way that allows to read it all the way through,
have a simple mean to choose a style from a css, and have a mean to
intervene in the names of the controls.

Perhaps adding a comment with the name of the control to each paragraph
of a text in Word can be a way to do that, not sure it would be the most
handy -or with a macro that adds it semi-automatically ? Let us not
forget that the name must be easily readable in order to seize the
translation in the good paragraph in the other file.

Perhaps a specific user interface would be more appropriate.

Would anyone be likely to use such a tool ? And if so, with what wishes
about it ?

Or perhaps such a thing already exists ?
Questions / Réponses high-tech
Gloops
Le #18283631
Oops, on dirait que j'ai carrément merdé, là.

J'ai vu quelques titres en Anglais, ici, alors j'ai suivi ...
Bon, oubliez, je vous la refais dans l'ordre ...