Attention SP2 et version petit correctif

Le
EROL MVP MOSS
Bonjour,

lire :
http://blogs.msdn.com/sharepoint/archive/2009/05/21/attention-important-information-on-service-pack-2.aspx

We are working to release a hotfix to automatically fix this issue. A manual
work-around is currently available and involves customers re-entering their
Product ID number (PID) on the Convert License Type page in Central
Administration. For more information and detailed steps please read this KB
article. (The KB link is not currently active, it will be available within
the next 48hrs)

We want to assure our customers that this issue does not impact data
integrity or their SharePoint deployment in any other way.

For your convenience, below are some answers to questions that you may have
and we will update this blog post with a link to the hotfix as soon as it's
available.

We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause you.

Réunion le 25 mai du CLUB MOSS FRANCE
http://clubmoss2007.org/PLANREUNIONMAI09.aspx

Cdlt

Cordialement, au plaisir de vous rencontrer.

P. Erol GIRAUDY
MVP SharePoint.
(contact : mvpmoss@orange.fr)
http://meg-jic.com/default.aspx
http://mossgouvernance.blogspot.com/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/erolmvpmoss2007 MVP MOSS
http://www.clubmoss2007.org
EROL MVP MOSS
Le #19393201
Bonjour,

Voir:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/971620

Pierre Erol GIRAUDY
MVP SharePoint.
http://mossgouvernance.blogspot.com/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/erolmvpmoss2007 MVP MOSS
http://www.clubmoss2007.org

"EROL MVP MOSS" discussion : ##
[...]

Le #19639841
Bonjour,

Suite du 26/06/2009

Microsoft SharePoint Team Blog
Service Pack 2 Update.
The public update for the Service Pack 2 expiration date issue is now
available for download.

http://blogs.msdn.com/sharepoint/archive/2009/05/21/attention-important-information-on-service-pack-2.aspx

Pierre Erol GIRAUDY - MVP MOSS
CLUB MOSS FRANCE

Mots clés Technorati : sp2,sharepoint,erol,club moss