un camescope à 130 euros inutilisable :-(

jean-daniel dodin
LIDL, qu'on a connu mieux inspiré, met en vente dans les jours qui
viennent (Samedi), un camescope avec une fiche technique alléchante
(HD 1080p, étanche!), mais le prix très bas fait craindre le pire, et
il semble que le pire se réalise, si on enc roit l'avis d'un
utilisateur trouvé sur Amazon. Je vous le copie ici car il est si
mauvais il pourrait disparaitre (encore qu'il soit là depuis Décembre)

http://www.lidl.fr/cps/rde/xchg//SID-7DAF59C2-DB480A40/lidl_fr/hs.xsl/index_17769.htm

Il s'git probablement d'une version custom du "DXG 1080P HD Underwater
Camcorder"

http://www.dxgusa.com/products/high-definition-camcorders/dxg-5b1v.html

http://www.amazon.com/DXG-DXG-5B1V-Sportster-Underwater-Camcorder/dp/B0036VO26I

I bought this as a gift for my wife in hopes that it was a great
little camcorder for the price. It's supposed to be full 1080P
camcorder with underwater capabilities. My wife opened up the
camcorder and we instantly charged the battery to see how well it
works. After the battery was charged I put it in the camera and wanted
to see what we got for the price. I noticed that when I push the
"Power" button it turned on and then shut down immediately, I then had
to turn it back on. I thought that was kind of weird, but we kept on
checking this out. Then I noticed that in 1080P you can't zoom at all.
So if I wanted to record my daughter's soccer game I guess I would
just have to run on the field and follow her around to get 1080P
quality video. Then I put it in 720 mode and there you can zoom in and
out. Not what I wanted, but maybe I could live with it.

I then did some recordings so I could do a playback and see the
quality. It was horrible! The picture was grainy and terrible pictures
the further I zoomed in. I tried to play with the settings and found
that it didn't help at all. White balance and low light picture
quality is not good at all. I was actually embarrassed to have
purchased this as a gift for my wife. On the playback the sound was
muffled and I couldn't pick up anything more than 2 feet away and was
very hard to hear on the playback. It probably doesn't help that the
microphone is on the top where your fingers rest. I did make sure my
finger wasn't covering the microphone and that didn't make a
difference at all. What I did find with the sound,(during playback),
is that if you zoom in and out or change or push any buttons it is
picked up by the microphone quit well, much better than someone talking.

On to trying to take still pictures. That was horrible too. All the
pictures were blurry and grainy. This camcorder is just bad all the
way around. I since have returned it hoping it is just a defective one
and not a product that was put out for people to buy. Just a
disappointment of a camcorder.

Pros: Lightweight, buttons are easy to navigate, waterproof (Didn't
test it).

Cons: Complete waste of money, muffled sound, can't hear anything over
2 feet away, can't zoom in or out in 1080P. 720 is all you can record
in with the zoom function. Playback of video is grainy and worse than
a VCR used on a High Def TV with an old tape, "Still" pictures were
blurry and not quality at all.

jdd
--
http://www.dodin.net
Le wiki des forums son-image français: http://dodin.org/frsv/

Mylene
"jean-daniel dodin" a écrit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : 4d74fa92$0$5889$
LIDL, qu'on a connu mieux inspiré, met en vente dans les jours qui
viennent (Samedi), un camescope avec une fiche technique alléchante
(HD 1080p, étanche!), mais le prix très bas fait craindre le pire, et
il semble que le pire se réalise, si on enc roit l'avis d'un
utilisateur trouvé sur Amazon. Je vous le copie ici car il est si
mauvais il pourrait disparaitre (encore qu'il soit là depuis Décembre)

http://www.lidl.fr/cps/rde/xchg//SID-7DAF59C2-DB480A40/lidl_fr/hs.xsl/index_17769.htm

Il s'git probablement d'une version custom du "DXG 1080P HD Underwater
Camcorder"

http://www.dxgusa.com/products/high-definition-camcorders/dxg-5b1v.html

http://www.amazon.com/DXG-DXG-5B1V-Sportster-Underwater-Camcorder/dp/B0036VO26I

Hello

j'ai vu la pub chez LILD et je me demandais ce que cela pouvait bien valoir
hé bien merci suis renseignée maintenant. Donc à éviter semble t-il. C'était
pour un cadeau au fiston mais je trouverais mieux sans problème.
jean-daniel dodin
Le 07/03/2011 22:46, Mylene a écrit :

j'ai vu la pub chez LILD et je me demandais ce que cela pouvait bien
valoir hé bien merci suis renseignée maintenant. Donc à éviter semble
t-il. C'était pour un cadeau au fiston mais je trouverais mieux sans
problème.

son téléphone doit faire mieux (sauf l'étanchéité :-)
jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
Le wiki des forums son-image français: http://dodin.org/frsv/
http://www.dodin.net
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgxog7_clip-l-ombre-et-la-lumiere-3-bad-pigeons_music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGgv_ZFtV14
Jean-Marc Desperrier
jean-daniel dodin wrote:
son téléphone doit faire mieux (sauf l'étanchéité:-)

Prendre le Defy, il y a l'étanchéité

Vu qu'il ne résiste pas juste aux projections, mais aussi à l'immersion
(jusqu'à 1m), je soupçonne que c'est en fait mieux que ce magnétoscope.