Canon supérieur à Nikon en film d'animation

Jean-Luc ERNST
Utilisation d'appareils photo numériques en film d'animation:
http://www.editorsguild.com/newsletter/JulAug05/julaug05_bride.html
Mais les optiques restent des Nikon... %;>))

--

Cordialement,
Jean-Luc ERNST

Daniel Rocha
Jean-Luc ERNST wrote:
Utilisation d'appareils photo numériques en film d'animation:
http://www.editorsguild.com/newsletter/JulAug05/julaug05_bride.html
Mais les optiques restent des Nikon... %;>))

Normal, ils avaient acheté pour 90.000 $ d'optiques Nikon.

"We originally selected the Nikon D2H because of the wireless ftp, the chip
size, and the fact that we owned $90,000 of Nikon glass [lenses],” notes
Watts. However, random noise was visible as pixilation in dark areas when
the shots were played back as a movie. This pixilation effect was only
visible in stop-motion photography, an application the Nikon hadn’t been
designed for."

--
<> Daniel Rocha - Photographie <>
http:/:www.monochromatique.com