Capture outlook explorator event in vb6

Lacassagn
Hi,
How to get an user event in the outlook explorer back into a vb6 form
VB6 gives this code but I can't get it, would you have something else ?

Dim myolapp As New Outlook.Application
Dim WithEvents myFolders As Outlook.Folders

Sub Initialize_handler()
Set myNS = myolapp.GetNamespace("MAPI")
Set myFolders = myNS.GetDefaultFolder(olFolderDeletedItems).Folders
End Sub

Private Sub myFolders_FolderChange(ByVal Folder As Outlook.MAPIFolder)
Dim name as string
name = Folder.name
End Sub

Thanks

Julien Sidot
Hi,
sorry but this newsgroup is in Frensh only.
Post your message here : news:microsft.publis.outlook

--
Cordialement,
Sitel, pour l'assistance utilisateur Microsoft.
bmopml$lgm$