Could you please help me to win a trip for my wife?

Francois
Could you please help me to win a trip for my wife?

Hello,
my name is Francois and I really would like to give a gift to my wife (trip
to Valence in Spain). Could you please help me? It will take only 1
minute. Go to this website : and click on button "VOTE POUR MOI" (= "vote
for me) and type the confirmation code. That's all!
Many thanks in advance for your help.
PS : you have to respect upercase and lowercase for the confirmation code.
PS2 : you'll see a picture of my wife in this page.
Greetings from Belgium.
Francois