error -1358 under Entourage Mac

Le
Philippe - story with Mac until 1986
Hello, I have a powerbook under OS X 10.3.9 . Suddenly, I keep getting error
-3158. Emails with Entourage can be sent but not retrieved. I checked my
account with my FAI and also TCP/IP settings ; everything is OK ! Anyone who
can help me, please ! Philippe
Fabrice [MVP]
Le #1027599
"Philippe - story with Mac until 1986" <Philippe - story with Mac until
a écrit dans le message de
Hello, I have a powerbook under OS X 10.3.9 . Suddenly, I keep getting
error
-3158. Emails with Entourage can be sent but not retrieved. I checked my
account with my FAI and also TCP/IP settings ; everything is OK ! Anyone
who
can help me, please ! Philippe

Yo,

Installez Windows XP sur votre Powerbook !

:p

--
Fabrice
Microsoft MVP

Nina Popravka
Le #1027597
On Tue, 4 Sep 2007 05:34:04 -0700, Philippe - story with Mac until
1986 wrote:

Hello, I have a powerbook under OS X 10.3.9 . Suddenly, I keep getting error
-3158. Emails with Entourage can be sent but not retrieved.

Rebuild the Entourage database (press alt while launching Entourage).
--
Nina