Execl Requirment

Le
Anuraag247
I have a Execl Requirment in follwing AVAILABE is the info thats
available in my Excel sheet and i want to ceck if the value in the
string say "Area Sales Manager Mumbai" repeats twince i need an output
say "Area Sales manager Mumbai 1" "Area Sales manager Mumbai 2"
i need to dis to a big database ..
Can any one help?

AVAILABLE EXPECTED
Area Sales Manager Mumbai Area Sales Manager Mumbai 1
Area Sales Manager Mumbai Area Sales Manager Mumbai 2
Area Sales Manager Mumbai Area Sales Manager Mumbai 3
Area Sales Manager Punjab Area Sales Manager Punjab 1
Area Sales Manager Punjab Area Sales Manager Punjab 3
Area Sales Manager Punjab Area Sales Manager Punjab 3
Barthélemy de Laffemas
Le #19206271
Hi
Why not try a UK news group?