Help in EXIF tags translation

TUjazd
Hi,

I'm co-author of small windows utility that works on EXIF/IPTC image
tags.

As I wanted to translate the application to different languages I
would need some help in

translating those tags.

I'm looking for any language except for English and Polish. If you
would like to help me

with translation please use this page to contact me: http://snipclik.com/translations.php

I appreciate any help. Thank you!

Tomasz Ujazdowski

1 2
Ofnuts
TUjazd wrote:
Hi,

I'm co-author of small windows utility that works on EXIF/IPTC image
tags.

As I wanted to translate the application to different languages I
would need some help in

translating those tags.

I'm looking for any language except for English and Polish. If you
would like to help me

with translation please use this page to contact me: http://snipclik.com/translations.php

I appreciate any help. Thank you!

Tomasz Ujazdowski

Since it's commercial software, why don't you hire translators?

--
Bertrand
TUjazd
Hi,

they can translate all the other strings except those tags - they say
this is too 'technical' for them :(

Tomasz
Ofnuts
TUjazd wrote:
Hi,

they can translate all the other strings except those tags - they say
this is too 'technical' for them :(

Get real translators... what these are really you is "I'm going to spend
time figuring that out".
--
Bertrand
Ghost-Rider
Ofnuts a écrit :
TUjazd wrote:
Hi,

they can translate all the other strings except those tags - they say
this is too 'technical' for them :(

Get real translators... what these are really you is "I'm going to spend
time figuring that out".

Even profesional translators don't know some technical terms that only
experts of the trade understand.
Même des traducteurs professionnels ignorent certains termes que seuls
les experts du métier comprennent.

Anyhow, where ARE those tags ?
De toutes façons, où sont ces tags ?

--
Ghost Rider

"Aimez-vous les uns les autres".
Jésus-Christ
TUjazd
Hi,

just send your details using contact link from http://snipclik.com/translations.php
- I'll then send you all the details.
Ghost-Rider
TUjazd a écrit :
Hi,

just send your details using contact link from http://snipclik.com/translations.php
- I'll then send you all the details.

Sorry but I had a look at your software and the tags are really no
problem at all even for a second-class translator.
Désolé, mais j'ai jeté un coup d'oeil aux tags en question et ils ne
présentent aucune difficulté même pour un traducteur de second rang.

--
Ghost Rider

"Aimez-vous les uns les autres".
Jésus-Christ
TUjazd
They might have problems with tags like F-Stop, Shutter speed priority
or Baseline JPEG compression. Off course thay can do it but it will
result in google type translation as some terms are not direct
translation in many languages.
Ofnuts
TUjazd wrote:
They might have problems with tags like F-Stop, Shutter speed priority
or Baseline JPEG compression. Off course thay can do it but it will
result in google type translation as some terms are not direct
translation in many languages.

Of course you can also see how these are translated in other
EXIF-handling software. Biut you've better not use a GPL-licensed
software for this, otherwise your software becomes GPL :-)

--
Bertrand
Charly
Ofnuts a écrit :

TUjazd wrote:
They might have problems with tags like F-Stop, Shutter speed priority
or Baseline JPEG compression. Off course thay can do it but it will
result in google type translation as some terms are not direct
translation in many languages.

Of course you can also see how these are translated in other
EXIF-handling software. Biut you've better not use a GPL-licensed
software for this, otherwise your software becomes GPL :-)

Tsss...

Often, camera's user manual are printed in several languages... Why
don't you ask your "translaters" to see in those manuals what are the
words used in those cases ?

Un "arrêt F" : c'est pour une ligne de bus ? ;-)

Charly
Jkelly
"Ghost-Rider" a écrit dans le message de news:
4a4219a0$0$17099$
Ofnuts a écrit :
TUjazd wrote:
Hi,

they can translate all the other strings except those tags - they say
this is too 'technical' for them :(

Get real translators... what these are really you is "I'm going to spend
time figuring that out".

Even profesional translators don't know some technical terms that only
experts of the trade understand.
Même des traducteurs professionnels ignorent certains termes que seuls les
experts du métier comprennent.

Anyhow, where ARE those tags ?
De toutes façons, où sont ces tags ?

--
Ghost Rider

"Aimez-vous les uns les autres".
Jésus-Christ

Which class Mister Ghost-Rider, even the translation is present
Quelle classe Monsieur Ghost-Rider, même la traduction est présente.

Or I should speak about respect?
Ou devrais-je parler de respect?
--
John kelly