Hiking

Le
Stavros of Pureshitland
I went to Pinnacles National Monument for a hike yesterday. The rangers
warned us not to get closer than 100 feet to a Condor. . They have been
landing on the trail. The only Condors that I saw were flying above me.

http://i9.tinypic.com/4dln2vk.jpg
Le Claude
Le #172673
ON S'EN FOUT !

--
Amicalement, Claude.

Claude CHARNEAU MVP-Shell/User.

La fé sense obras, morta es.

"Stavros of Pureshitland" le message de news: