How can I show Excel XY chart with a legend for each plot ?

plmalph
Excel proposes an XY chart to show the relationship between two dimentions
for instance weight+age or turnover+margin etc... How is it possible to show
a specific legend / name next to each plot ?

FxM
Excel proposes an XY chart to show the relationship between two dimentions
for instance weight+age or turnover+margin etc... How is it possible to show
a specific legend / name next to each plot ?

Hi plmalph,

'F' means french/francophone in mpfe.
Please see the microsoft.public.excel.charting newsgroups

Regards
FxM

Francois L
Excel proposes an XY chart to show the relationship between two dimentions
for instance weight+age or turnover+margin etc... How is it possible to show
a specific legend / name next to each plot ?

Hi,

In mpfe, "m" stands for microsoft, "p" for public, "f" stands for french
and "e" for excel. So you're on a french speaking group.

About your question, i know two solutions.

1 you may use an addin like chart labeler
http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm

2 use a bit of VBA as in this example
http://cjoint.com/?jAs16ScTu3

--
François L
Hope that my next GDF bill won't be in english :-)

Francois L
Excel proposes an XY chart to show the relationship between two
dimentions for instance weight+age or turnover+margin etc... How is it
possible to show a specific legend / name next to each plot ?

Hi plmalph,

'F' means french/francophone in mpfe.
Please see the microsoft.public.excel.charting newsgroups

Regards
FxM

Hi FxM

Have a look at the IP adress... Your next GDF bill may be in english
:-)

--
François L

FxM
Excel proposes an XY chart to show the relationship between two
dimentions for instance weight+age or turnover+margin etc... How is
it possible to show a specific legend / name next to each plot ?

'F' means french/francophone in mpfe.

Please see the microsoft.public.excel.charting newsgroups

Have a look at the IP adress... Your next GDF bill may be in english
:-)

Hi homonym :o)

You probably meant my next "Suez" bill ? ...

<humour>
Il est plus que temps que GDF vienne au secours de Suez (mouarf!!) qui
ne sait déjà plus parler français !
</humour>

@+
FxM vache à lait à ses factures perdues