How knows the photographer or signature ?

Le
Jan
Does anybody know the photographer of the portrait-photograph shown in my
website www.servatius.blogspot.com ?

It's the photo placed on February 16th and it can also be seen directly
through the following link:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_H3JPqpNHK9w/SZnauyUPvoI/AAAAAAAAAXc/PHtbaM6mThg/s1600-h/Lady.jpg

The photo has been signed but it's unreadable (for me).

Thanks for replying in the newsgroup.

Jan
Ganesh
Le #18737571
Jan wrote:
Does anybody know the photographer of the portrait-photograph shown in my
website www.servatius.blogspot.com ?

It's the photo placed on February 16th and it can also be seen directly
through the following link:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_H3JPqpNHK9w/SZnauyUPvoI/AAAAAAAAAXc/PHtbaM6mThg/s1600-h/Lady.jpg

The photo has been signed but it's unreadable (for me).

Thanks for replying in the newsgroup.

Jan

It might be easier to decipher the autograph if you posted it in a
higher resolution.