Making a Formula Contingent on Check Boxes

Le
mwheelock
I'm trying to make a formula that subtracts the correct surcharges
when checked off. For example:

=IF(G5>0,G5-SUM(F9,F10,F11,F12,F13,F14,F15,F18,F20,F21,F22))

I would like each of the F cells to only populate the formula when a
check box is checked off next to them. Does anyone know how I would
go about something like that? I believe it would have something to do
with the Forms or ActiveX function. Any help would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks.
alexandre-dit le jeune
Le #4609331
Hello