MI5 Persecution: he's an idiot you know 3/11/00 (17655)

Le
MI5Victim
Balham High Road (3/Nov/2000)

Certainty level: 60%

On 3 November 2000, I had just got off the bus in Balham High Road,
when I heard a group of schoolgirls shouting and laughing. One of them yelled;

"He's an idiot you know."

You can hear this on the above clip; it is followed by laughter. I am
not quite sure this is about me, which is why I have only given it
a two in three probability. I have been attacked many times with the
word "idiot", which seems to be a favourite with intellectual lightweights
who want to bring down bigger game. (Back in 1992 I was so worried by the
attacks on my intelligence that I took the test and joined Mensa
does that make me a *clever* idiot? Never mind.)

17655

DTC
Le #823181
wrote: