Un mois de P2P coûte plus cher que le PIB français!

R.V. Gronoff
Etude en anglais ici:

http://donnysblog.com/one-month-of-torrents-is-worth-more-than-the-gdp-of-france-riaa-rant.php

--
Virez Ahmadinejad pour me répondre.
Remove Ahmadinejad to reply.

http://bluedusk.blogspot.com/

FTR
R.V. Gronoff wrote:
Etude en anglais ici:

http://donnysblog.com/one-month-of-torrents-is-worth-more-than-the-gdp-of-france-riaa-rant.php

Et sur le site
http://donnysblog.com/first-fanmail-email-from-a-concerned-economist.php
tu peux aussi lire:

In response to my post, One Month of Torrents is Worth More Than The GDP of France - RIAA Rant, Tim emailed me his concern about the cost of piracy. He correctly pointed out that if this trend of 11 trillion dollars of loss each month continues, we could be facing the collapse of the entire world's economy as we know it!

Faut toujours croire aux services de propagande (pardon c'est une
vieille expression, aujourd'hui on parle de service de relations publiques)