Off Topic: Can someone help me with a simple screenshot?

Le
Burkhard Schultheis
Please excuse me for posting in English. But my French is very poor. ;-)

I need a screenshot for a manual, and nobody in my German company has a
French version of Windows. Is someone of you so kind, to send me a
screenshot from Win XP with the following content: In the "Run window"
(Start -> run) please type in the command line ("Open:"): "notepad
\HALaftest.txt". If the name of the editor notepad is different in
the French version, please replace it with the correct name.

Please send the screenshot (png format preferred) to my e-mail address!

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,
Burkhard Schultheis
kduc
Le #19121801
Burkhard Schultheis a écrit :
Please excuse me for posting in English. But my French is very poor. ;-)

I need a screenshot for a manual, and nobody in my German company has a
French version of Windows. Is someone of you so kind, to send me a
screenshot from Win XP with the following content: In the "Run window"
(Start -> run)

Dans la version française : " fenêtre exécuter" (Démarrer -> Exécuter).
droopy191
Le #19121791
Burkhard Schultheis wrote:
Please excuse me for posting in English. But my French is very poor. ;-)

I need a screenshot for a manual, and nobody in my German company has a
French version of Windows. Is someone of you so kind, to send me a
screenshot from Win XP with the following content: In the "Run window"
(Start -> run) please type in the command line ("Open:"): "notepad
\HALnaftest.txt". If the name of the editor notepad is different in
the French version, please replace it with the correct name.

Please send the screenshot (png format preferred) to my e-mail address!

Hello

I posted a screenshot below
http://cjoint.com/?erjHkgBTLv

cc to your e-mail address

--
DR
Burkhard Schultheis
droopy191 schrieb:
Burkhard Schultheis wrote:
Please excuse me for posting in English. But my French is very poor. ;-)

I need a screenshot for a manual, and nobody in my German company has a
French version of Windows. Is someone of you so kind, to send me a
screenshot from Win XP with the following content: In the "Run window"
(Start -> run) please type in the command line ("Open:"): "notepad
\HALnaftest.txt". If the name of the editor notepad is different in
the French version, please replace it with the correct name.

Please send the screenshot (png format preferred) to my e-mail address!

Hello

I posted a screenshot below
http://cjoint.com/?erjHkgBTLv

cc to your e-mail address