Re:exporting and importing address book

Ken
Sir,

I use MS Outlook Express 6.0 (OE6). My OS is Windows XP (professional).

I have 2 questions about address book.

Q1: I want to export email addresses from a group in the address book of OE6
to an address book of OE6 on the new computer. What$B!G(Bs the best way to do
that?

I tried to export address book (WAB) to a CD first and took it to the new
computer and tried to import address book (WAB) from the CD to an address
book of the new account hoping that that group would appear in the left pane
of address book. But no groups appeared although all the email addresses
from other accounts were also imported.

Q2: I have 10 different accounts. Each account has different email addresses
in the address book. Is there a way to save email addresses in each address
book?

Again I tried to export address book (WAB) to a different drive. I could do
it. However, this action saves all email addresses from each account all
together. Is there a way to save email addresses for each account
separately? I just want to export email addresses in each account to the
address book of the corresponding account on my new PC.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Lilix
I suggest you speaking in French in this forum...
Bye

"Ken" a écrit
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Fabien Henriet
I don't think you can export and import address groups like addresses... At
the importation, the tool can't find back the addresses which make up the
group (no links anymore between the group and the addresses). The best you
have to do is to create on your two computers the group individually.

Concerning your second question, I don't understand what you want to mean by
"accounts". Do you mean you have 10 different identities with an address
book within each other or do you have 10 diffirent e-mail accounts???

I think you can post your message in another folder because you're in a
French one... You can receive more efficient answers in an English
folder...

I hope to have helped you as much as possible...

nq5Xc.330$