Second Report Layout

Le
Ricardo
Hello Friends

I need to print the contents of 2 tables in two reports with laytouts
different and need to keep the sequence of pages [pagenum] / [Nb
Pages] from first to second. Could anyone give me a tip?

There in windev any way to print a second report and maintain the
number sequence
[pagenum]/[Nb Pages] of the first report

Mercy
Ricardo Oliveira
[From Brazil]
tjfromparis
Le #20147931
hello

A main report for the first table and a sub-report for the second.

On 15 sep, 04:35, Ricardo