Sharepoint Server 2007 error on page

Le
vilico6
I have a brand new SharePoint Server 2007 installation with SQL 2005
on the
same server.
When I connect to SharePoint 2007 from client computer, I have error
on page :"Object expected".
Also when I try to create a new site from remote(client) computer I
get an error
on the IE page: "WebForm_PostBackOptions" is undefined.
When I work from remote desktop, on server, everything work fine.
Can anyone help me?
Etienne Legendre
Le #16926681
Hello

for english speaking newsgroup on SharePoint technologies, I think
microsoft.public.sharepoint.general is a better choice. FR stands for
French.

EtienneL