Simple Question about script and its extension

Le
justaguy
Can a shell script with an extension of command be used as a simple
installer?
Of course this assumes that the script file is rw by default upon
unpacking from the compressed file

Sorry I don't have a Mac to test it myself.

Merci.
francois.jacquemin
Le #24081431
justaguy
Can a shell script with an extension of command be used as a simple
installer?

This is a french speaking newsgroup, please, "merci" do'nt has to be the
only french word...

Of course this assumes that the script file is rw by default upon
unpacking from the compressed file...

To make an installer, see developer tools, Xcode, all this stuff...

Sorry I don't have a Mac to test it myself.

Yes. Beginning to try with Apple documentation is a good idea.

Merci.

Pas de quoi.

--
F. J.
Paul Gaborit
justaguy
Can a shell script with an extension of command be used as a simple
installer?

Oui : installer.command

Of course this assumes that the script file is rw by default upon
unpacking from the compressed file...

Pourquoi rw- ? Mieux vaut r-x !

--
Paul Gaborit -