SOAP serialization for .Net web service

Le
vikram.rk
Hi All,

I am new to web services and have a basic question. I have seen in
many places about different serialization options available in .Net
(like Binary, SOAP and XML). I also know that by default, web services
use XML serialization.

What I want to know is is it possible to have a web service which uses
SOAP serialization insted of XML serialization?

Thanks
Vikram
cpasmwalolo
Le #12127201