*SPARE YOURSELF OUR MISTAKES*

Clare & Micah
==================================
;)=] DO Spare Yourself the mistakes WE'VE made...

This Free Report Presents the SIMPLEST, most elementary action plan, which
-when followed-
indubitably leads to Massive Success. (((It's taking Micah & I from point
Z to point A like nothing else has... in .1 seconds flat !)))
IF YOU, LIKE WE, HAVE EVER BEEN LOST- COME COME NOW- GET FOUND!
(((If only we'd read this in the way back then...)))

HTTP://TINYURL.com/QM6Y
~It's All Yours~
To Your Happy Success !

(((Or, send us an E-Mail –
EZLiving@delight.par32.com
SUBJECT LINE: SPARE ME !)))

==================================

gt0ly7y02
Remember to report such spam abuse to TinyURL.com. I sent them an
e-mail to alert them to the abuse; I couldn't find an abuse e-mail
address or web form so I used their info e-mail address. I also
tested the URL through the safe web browser at
http://www.samspage.org/ which could not navigate to any site; the
<HTML>, <BODY>, and <A> tags are missing so it cannot be used to
redirect to the spammer's web site. I also tested using the freebie
but slow trial service at http://www.anonymizer.com/ and no site could
be reached. It looks like TinyURL has already killed this spammer's
TinyURL address. In a way, that's too bad because I wanted to see if
it redirected to a web site for a provider that might accept spam
abuse reports (providing they are not a spam-friendly provider or
don't give a damn how their resources get abused). Oh well, dead is
good, too.