Starting Up

Le
Wineland
My computer shuts itself off like half way when it has not been used for a
certain amount of time. It will go to sleep or something. When I go to move
the mouse to wake it up the screen turns on but there is no display except
for at the very top, there is a line of color coming from the background.I
have to shut it down manually from the button and turn it back on. I still
want it to shut off or stand by but without having to change the setting. Do
you think their is a hardware problem?

Thank you
Wineland
Sabrem JORAM
Le #16417521
FU2 microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

Wineland a écrit :

My computer shuts itself off like half way when it has not been used for a
certain amount of time. It will go to sleep or something. When I go to move
the mouse to wake it up the screen turns on but there is no display except
for at the very top, there is a line of color coming from the background.I
have to shut it down manually from the button and turn it back on. I still
want it to shut off or stand by but without having to change the setting.
Do you think their is a hardware problem?

Thank you
Wineland

Crossposted on US NG.

--