VB bloque pour ouvrir module de class

Antoine
Bonjour,

sur access 2000 et W2000, avec le Office SR3 installé : après avoir modifié
des modules, je ferme la base, je la rouvre et VB bloque pour ouvrir les
modules de classe.

J'avais le pb lors d'import de modules. apparament, il est résolu avec le
SR3. Cependant, depuis que je l'ai installé, ca recommence. maintenant VB
arrive à ouvrir le module, mais dès la première modification (un touche, un
appel à exporter le module...) il part en vrille (blocage et CPU à 100%)

déjà eu le pb ?
un idée de solution ?
merci
Antoine

Luiz Cláudio
It looks like a corrupted database.

Try compiling your application right after importing each module. It will
probably prevent your VBA project from corruption after importing code.

I have already been through this same situation in a database, and I know
it's such a pain... I wasted so much time with that database that I
converted it to Access XP. I avoid working with Access 2000, it's too too
too too buggy!

Luiz Cláudio C. V. Rocha
São Paulo - Brasil
Antoine
Thanks,
Yes, the database is corrupted.
I have tried the modification of module (space) and compilation just after
import, and it seems to help, but now with office SR3, it appears "just like
that". VB can open the module, but no way to even copy it (for paste in
another..)

the origin of the pb : the mdb file is growing from 5Mo to 20Mo after
modification in form and mainly in code... so I used to reimport all in a
new database sometimes to restart at 5Mo. Its just querries, forms and code,
the data are in another mdb (linked tables).

but I can't do the space add and compilation with more than 50 modules....

I add no pb with access 2 and 97.... I realize with your note that it is
since access2000...
I may go to XP...

Thanks again
Antoine

"Luiz Cláudio" wrote in message
It looks like a corrupted database.

Try compiling your application right after importing each module. It will
probably prevent your VBA project from corruption after importing code.

I have already been through this same situation in a database, and I know
it's such a pain... I wasted so much time with that database that I
converted it to Access XP. I avoid working with Access 2000, it's too too
too too buggy!

Luiz Cláudio C. V. Rocha
São Paulo - Brasil

Luiz Cláudio
Hi Antoine,

Access 97 was a very good and stable version. Access 2000 brought a lot of
new features and a new version of Jet, but they should have released it one
year later in order to make further tests and debug. The SR's fixed many of
the bugs, you should not be facing this kind of problem. Access XP basically
have the same functionalities of 2000, but it's much more stable. XP is my
favourite version, it's the one I choose to build all new projects.

Anyway, I don't feel comfortable answering you "update your Access version",
because it's not properly a solution, it's a way to run from the problem.

You can try the following:
1) Open a new database in Access XP and import all the objects;
2) Compile, compact and repair this new database.
3) Create a new database in Access 2000 and import all the objects from the
Access XP database;
4) Compile, compact and repair.

Luiz Cláudio C. V. Rocha
São Paulo - Brasil