!Winning Trader's software collection!

bull
for sale:
1.Safir-XP for Tradestation (http://www.sirtrade.com/safirxp.htm) - (NEW!)
2.Ensign (30/10/2003) for Internet datafeed (http://www.ensignsoftware.com)
3.Aztec TradeSystem for Tradestation2000i ((http://www.trade-system.com/aztec.html)
4.Walter Bressert Stochastic Indicators for Tradestation2000i
5.Midas Touch v1.0.5 (http://www.mindxpansion.com)
6.Sunny Harris Indicators (http://www.moneymentor.com)
7.TESS Trader v2.025 (http://www.tessonline.net)
8.Alpha Omega 4.4 for Metastock v8.0 (http://www.alphomegaew.com)
9.Drummond Lessons 1-30 (http://www.tedtick.com)
10.Drummond Seminars and Papers (http://www.tedtick.com)
11.Neurosolutions v4.22 (http://www.nd.com) - the latest!
12.Essex Futures Pro v3.0 Y2K (http://www.essextrading.com/)
13.Chart Pattern Finder v2.01 (http://www.cpfinder.com)
14.Wave59 RT v1.27 (http://www.wave59.com)
15.Investor 3000 (http://www.investor-3000.com)
16.Minimax II v2 (http://www.breakoutfutures.com)
17.Advanced Get for Quote.com v1.3 Build 300 (the latest!)
18.Advanced GET Real-Time for Tradestation2000 v1.2 Build 200
19.Advanced Get v7.5 build 205 EOD (the latest!)
20.ASCTrend v3.51 for Tradestation Pro (the latest - 27/07/02)
21.AztekTrading Forecaster 1.0 (www.aztektrading.com)
22.Candlestick Forecaster Samurai 2000
23.Captool v1.68g Professional Level1-4/Fund Administrator (the latest!)
24.Commando-II Trading System + manual
25.Dennis Meyers' Advanced Short-Term Systems and Indicators
26.Dennis Meyers' Basic Short-Term Systems and Indicators (www.meyersanalytics.com)
27.Dennis Meyers' End-Point Fast Fourier Transform System
28.Dennis Meyers' Super Walk Forward Optimizer
29.DynaStore Light for Quote.com v3.0 build 1113
30.eASCTrend v1.09
31.eVantage v1.0.2 (www.stocksandfuturestrading.com)
32.EXPO BasketTrader II
33.EXPO Econometrics
34.EXPO Monte Carlo Simulation
35.EXPO v4.0 Build 8 (including Options Analytics,Portfolios,Risk)
36.Fibonacci Galactic Trader v3.11 Release 68
37.Fibonacci Symmetrical Trader v3.11
38.Fibonacci Trader v4.00R6 (http://www.fibonaccitrader.com) - the latest!
39.Gann Trader 3
40.HistoryCentre (http://www.traders-soft.com/ts/hc/index.htm)
41.HurstChannelFour (http://www.theswingmachine.com)
42.Kwik*POP for TradeStation 2000i (http://www.easysignal.com)
43.Little Big Horn system (http://www.mindfire-systems.com)
44.MetaServer RT Pro v2.0 (www.traders-soft.com)
45.Metastock plug-ins (more than 20mb - request detailed list)
46.Metastock Professional 8.0 Real Time (the latest!)
47.Metastock Prosfessional for Qcharts v7.2 (http://www.equis.com)
48.MicroPredictor v1.5.24 (the latest!)
49.NeuroGenetic Optimizer v2.6 build 142 (the latest!)
50.Neuroshell DayTrader v3.8 (NEW!)
51.NexGen T-3 Fibs ProTrader for TS2000i (http://www.nss-t3.com)
52.Omega Research ProSuite2000i SP5 (build 822) Platinum Edition (good forever password)
53.Option Vue v1.591 (http://www.optionvue.com)
54.PolyAnalyst Pro v4.5 (www.megaputer.com)
55.Professional Trade Advisor 4 (http://www.stelaronline.com)
56.Rina Optilogix (http://www.rinafinancial.com/OptiLogix.asp)
57.Rina Portfolio Stream 2000
58.Rina Selector Pro Toolbox (http://www.rinafinancial.com/SelectorToolbox.asp)
59.SAFIR-X v3.4.0 The Assistant for Expert Traders
60.Simplicity 2000 (http://www.axom.com/commodities)
61.SmartEtrades indicators (www.smartetrades.com)
62.The Daytrader's Talking ToolBox (http://www.talkingtools.com)
63.TimeTrader II (http://www.acrotec.com)
64.TradeSim v2.4.1 build 530 Standard/Professional/Enterprise (http://www.compuvision.com.au)
65.TrendChannel Pro (http://www.trendchannel.com)
66.WizetradePro 6.0 (http://www.wizetrade.com/) (the latest!)
also:
1. Vantage Point Intermarket Analysis Software v5.0 (http://www.profittaker.com/)
2. Advanced GET Real-Time For eSignal v1.2 b225
3. Elliott Wave v7.0 RT
4. ETS DynaTrend-V3
5. Indigo for Mutual Funds v4.50.0077 (CD)
6. Indigo for Stocks 2001 v5.2
7 Keltner confirmation Collection + manual
8. Omnitrader 2003 Real-Time/Stocks/Futures (CD)
9. Precision Trader 4.0 Pro RT build 540
10. Professional TradeAdvisor 4
extremely low prices! all the above titles only for 350$
+ shipping if you find lower prices on the net,just tell me and
i will beat 'em! no any order too big or small!
mail-to: pcnerd276@hotmail.com
mail-to: pcnerd@mail15.com
mail-to: spencer50@asean-mail.com

scammers_md
wrote in message news:<bouan4$2vkg$...
extremely low prices! all the above titles only for 350$
+ shipping if you find lower prices on the net,just tell me and
i will beat 'em! no any order too big or small!
mail-to:
mail-to:
mail-to:

DO YOU KNOW WHY THIS GUY (PCNERD AKA DWANE & YOURTRADER) USES NEW EMAIL
EACH TIME HE POSTED THESE ANNOYING SPAM MESSAGES:

... , ,

... , ,

THAT'S WHY (read responses from his clients):

jmalley ()

Dwane is a crook from Belarus! I've made an order, but got no real
software from him. This guy sent me the screenshots of working
programs before I paid. But all that he sent to me after payment was
demo software or programs that require unlock codes (and he doesn't
have it). The software was infected by trojan virus.

He uses this account affairs:
egold account: 487036
account name: 6547853641
user name: Dwane2000

He use these emails for his affairs:
<mailto:
<mailto:
<mailto:
<mailto:

marker ()

BEWARE: This Belorussian thief is spamming their email because nobody
will buy anything from him anymore. He uses many different names so he
can claim that he is not the person who either ripped you off or sold
you
software that does not operate as it was originally designed. He
generally goes by pcnerd or dwane.

He is the person who has been selling the recent copies of OmniTrader
2000 that was found with code written into is that is similar to the
QAZ
virus. You will see that activity with your firewall, but virus
scanners
are not catching it. Since that was discovered, he has been on a
massive
spamming campaign.

pcnerd/dwane is especially bad when it comes to spamming email. Many
people are reporting that he uses high pressure tactics to try to
separate you from your money. If you receive unsolicited email from one
of these crooks, report it as spam to the proper authorities.

WARNING!!! Do not become one more of his victims.

Bo Ekl&#1094;f ()

PCNERD IS A CROOK !!!

Be aware that this is a crook, pcnerd, operating from Litavia. He is
just
out to cheat you. You will never get any software for your money,
because
ha dont have any. Better behold your money. Stay away from him!

Bo

()

ATTENTION TO ANYONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW ANY BETTER...

THIS DWANE OR PCNERD CHARACTER IS ANOTHER ALIAS FOR YOURTRADER, CLAUDIO
AND
MANY OTHERS. ALL ARE LOUSY BOOTLEGGERS WHOSE SOFTWARE WILL RUIN YOUR
COMPUTER
WITH VIRUSES. I KNOW THIS BECAUSE IT HAPPENED TO ME.

HE KNOWS WHO I AM BUT IGNORES ALL MY COMPLAINT EMAILS. EARLIER THIS
YEAR I
BOUGHT A CD FROM HIM. MANY WEEKS AFTER INSTALLING THE CONTENTS, MY
COMPUTER
CRASHED WITH A MSG "DEATH TO BOOTLEGGERS" WHEN I OPENED NOTEPAD AFTER
USING
HIS SOFTWARE. I HAD TO REFORMAT MY COMPUTER BECAUSE OF THIS LOSER.

I HAVE EMAILED HIM MANY TIMES BUT HE NEVER RESPONDS, POSTING LIES ON
BOARDS
THAT HE "DOESN'T KNOW ME". SIMPLY CRAP!!!

DEALING WITH THIS A**HOLE HAS BEEN A NIGHTMARE. HE POSTS LIES WITH
REMARKS
ABOUT HIS STUFF BEING "VIRUS-FREE". AS I PROMISED, I WILL POST MY BAD
EXPERIENCES WITH THIS SCAMMER IN ANY NEWSGROUP OR WEBSITE THAT DISPLAYS
HIS
SPAMS.

AND HIS GUARANTY IS USELESS. HE HAS MY ADDRESS. WHERE'S MY REFUND? OF
COURSE
HE WON'T SEND IT BECAUSE HE IS A LYING THIEF. I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW
ABOUT
HIS INFECTED SOFTWARE.

PLEASE LET OTHERS KNOW ABOUT THIS.

RM

server not recognized ()

WARNING: This person part of an organized scam to rip you off! He goes
by
the name of both dwane and pcnerd. If you haven't been paying attention
to the news, the Eastern European criminal empire is thriving. This
person is part of that criminal element. These programs were cracked in
Russia and there is a high likelihood that they contain Trojan Horses
programmed to distribute your protected account information at
predetermined times.

It has recently been found that several members of this gang are
collecting user information when you visit their websites or reply to
their email. If you receive unsolicited email from one of these crooks,
report it as spam to the proper authorities.

Guan Long Yeo ()

Hey PCnerd, I'm your customer from Malaysia (I've bought one individual
cd from you in september). I was getting your answers quickly before I
sent you the money. You received the payment from me but didn't send
me cd on the next day as you promised (you did it after a week). I
also didn't get any reply for my messages since that and your websites
and email addresses changes every week. Finally I've got cd but the
most of programs are not working and I found a virus there (where was
your Kaspersky?). I still waiting for your explanations - what I've
paid you for?

riskarb ()

Mmmm, mmm, good! Chock full of trojans and no usable software,
violating
hundreds of trademarks. 'nuff said.

arb.

DO YOU WANT TO BE ONE OF THEM?