Unique competition showcases incredible artists and designers from around the worldOTTAWA, Aug. 01, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Corel invites artists and designers to enter the 2019 CorelDRAW International Design Contest. From today until September 30, ...
Unique competition showcases incredible artists and designers from around the world
OTTAWA, Aug. 01, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Corel invites artists and designers to enter the 2019 CorelDRAW International Design Contest. From today until September 30, 2019, participants may submit their original artwork created in CorelDRAW® 2019, Corel PHOTO-PAINT® 2019, or Corel DESIGNER® 2019 for a chance to win prizes worth a combined value of more than $80,000 US.
“The CorelDRAW International Design Contest has a long legacy of celebrating exceptional design. Our team is constantly inspired and amazed by the stunning work made by CorelDRAW users worldwide. Whether they’re creating whimsical illustrations, daring designs, or informative technical graphics, we’re thrilled to offer this contest as a way to recognize individuals who are creating the best in visual communications,” said John Falsetto, Senior Director of Products, CorelDRAW and Productivity.
Participants may submit entries created in CorelDRAW 2019, Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2019, or Corel DESIGNER 2019 into any of the following categories:
- Branding and marketing: Digital designs for flyers, brochures, logos, banners, awards, engraving, etc., designed to provide information, and stimulate interest, about a product or business.
- Graphics and illustration: Artistic, creative, and unique designs created to be appreciated for their beauty or aesthetics, as opposed to serving a practical function.
- Signage and vehicle wraps: Digital designs for vehicle wraps, including for cars, trucks, boats, buses, and other vehicles, and/or commercial or public display signs.
- Apparel and textiles: Digital designs for fashion, embroidery, and direct-to-garment printing, shown as a mockup on a garment, fabric, or model.
- Speed drawing: Time lapse videos that show how a work was created in CorelDRAW 2019, Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2019, or Corel DESIGNER 2019.
- Technical drawing and design: Precise 2D and 3D drawings that visually communicate how something functions or is constructed, such as assembly instructions, schematics, floor plans, and architecture and engineering drawings.
- Students: Digital designs created by a student actively enrolled and attending an accredited secondary school, university/college, or graduate school program anywhere in the world as of time of entry.
A first (1st), second (2nd), and third (3rd) place winner will be selected from each category and one grand-prize winner will be selected from the group of first (1st) place winners. With a total combined value of more than $80,000 US, prizes include cash, computer software and hardware, tech gear and accessories, and graphic design merchandise.
No purchase necessary. For full Contest Rules (including complete prize descriptions and how to enter) visit www.contest.corel.com/coreldraw. Contest begins at 12:00:01 a.m. EDT on August 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. EDT on September 30, 2019. Void where prohibited. You must be 18 years of age or older to participate, a legal resident of the country in which you reside, and to enter the Student Design Category, you must also be a student actively enrolled and attending an accredited secondary, university/college, or graduate school program anywhere in the world as of the time of entry. Qualified entrants may submit one (1) Design Entry in all seven (7) Design Categories. Each Design Category will have a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner. From the pool of potential First Place winners (in each of the seven (7) categories) one (1) overall potential grand prize winner will be selected. Winners will be informed by email on or about October 14, 2019. Approximate retail value of prizes (USD): First Place Prize Package (ARV $2,000 - $8,890 each); Second Place Prize Package (ARV $1,000-$6,910 each); Third Place Prize Package (ARV $500 - $2,930); Grand Prize Package (ARV $13,800). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and the skill of the respective entrants. Sponsored by Corel Corporation, 1600 Carling Avenue, Ottawa, K1Z 8R7 Canada.
Corel products enable millions of connected knowledge workers around the world to do great work faster. Offering some of the industry's best-known software brands, we give individuals and teams the power to create, collaborate, and deliver impressive results. Our success is driven by an unwavering commitment to deliver a broad portfolio of innovative applications – including CorelDRAW®, ClearSlide®, MindManager®, Parallels®, and WinZip® – to inspire users and help them achieve their goals. To learn more about Corel, please visit www.corel.com.
© 2019 Corel Corporation. Corel, the Corel logo, the Corel Balloon logo, CorelDRAW, Corel DESIGNER, Corel PHOTO-PAINT, MindManager, and WinZip are trademarks or registered trademarks of Corel Corporation and/or its subsidiaries in Canada, the U.S. and elsewhere. ClearSlide is a trademark or registered trademark of ClearSlide Inc., in Canada, the U.S. and elsewhere. Parallels is a trademark or registered trademark of Parallels International GmbH in Canada, the U.S. and elsewhere. All other trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Patents: www.corel.com/patent.
Photos accompanying this announcement are available at
A video accompanying this announcement is available at
Source(s) : Corel
Un concours unique pour mettre sur le devant de la scène des artistes et concepteurs incroyables du monde entierOTTAWA, 01 août 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Corel invite tous les artistes et concepteurs à participer à son Concours ...
CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2019 fournit des outils de précision et de contrôle pour l’illustration techniqueUne fonction de dessin isométrique améliorée, un contrôle accru des documents, un flux de travail avec les styles amélioré et des performances optimisées contribuent à augmenter rapidement la productivitéOTTAWA, 11 juin 2019 ...